E's Florals

• St. Bridget's Flower Farm
  • Racehorse Royalty

7 Reviews for E's Florals

Gina · Married on 08/11/2017

I highly recommend E for wedding flowers! She is very nice, easy to work with, and very talented at putting together beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and displays based on the wildflower theme I was going for. Very happy with her services and glad we booked her for our wedding!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Lauren Vislisel · Married on 09/10/2016

Flowers were perfect!

We worked with E for our wedding day in 2016 and she was the best person to work with! We knew nothing about flowers and she was always there to answer our questions and listen to what we liked and wanted. We used E’s Florals for our bouquets and boutonnières and I couldn’t have asked for a better product! Thank you!

Sent on 01/20/2019

I cannot say enough good things about E's Florals and Elissa herself. She was professional, warm, and welcoming when my Mom and I first contacted her to help us with our wedding party florals and very accommodating to our needs and ideas. She has a plethora of experience and a heart of gold. Our bouquets, corsages, and boutineers were absolutely gorgeous, well-made, and works of art. I highly recommend her - you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/27/2016