Erin's Excellent Events

Clovis, CA View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Erin’s Excellent Events is a wedding planning company based out of Clovis, California. Erin has been serving couples, planning both small and large weddings, in the Central Valley area for six years. This wedding planner strives to make one of the most special days of your life simple and memorable. Although Erin specializes in wedding coordinating, she is able to accommodate all couples' wedding planning needs.

Erin’s Excellent Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. She is prepared to serve every couple and help them remove the stress of wedding planning. Erin has experience planning civil and non-religious weddings and her referral network is growing every single day. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,195

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$65

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Danell
    Danell T. Married on 11/30/2019

Made my wedding stress free!

Erin did a great job! This was my second wedding at it was nice not having to worry about a lot of the details. The best part was having her there the day of the wedding. She made sure everything was in place and stayed until the end of the night.
    Cher Married on 11/10/2019

Erin is exactly that: Excellent!

Erin was amazing to work with! Not only did I have such a great time working with her, she was professional, courteous and readily available when I needed her. She always made it comfortable to call her when I had questions and needed to hone in on my vision for the wedding. She made sure to let me run the show and create the wedding how I wanted it and when it came to the day of the wedding, she was on top of everything and executed her tasks in the best way possible! I had no worries during the day of the wedding other than in the morning when she wasn't there because of our contracted time (12 hours). When she was there, I felt relieved and knew that if there was any drama, she would deal with it. If there were any hiccups, I had no idea about them! Erin is the best and knows what she is doing! I highly recommend her services as a Day of Coordinator and know you will not regret it!
  • Anjelica
    Anjelica S. Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing!

Erin surpassed all our expectations as a wedding coordinator and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs a coordinator on their wedding day! She was planning with me since day one and knew our vision and executed it perfectly! I can confidently say our wedding day would not have been as smooth and stress free without her and I'm so happy we found her. Erin consistently went above and beyond for us and we are so thankful to have worked with her, she really made our dream wedding a reality.

Erin's Excellent Events's reply:

Thank you Anjelica!
    You and Spencer are a wonderful example of true love, and it was my pleasure to help your lives begin as a married couple on a grand note!
    Best of luck to you both.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Erin's Excellent Events 1
Exclusive

Clovis Clovis, CA, 93612
Location of (Erin's Excellent Events)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding