Erin's Excellent Events

Clovis, CA View map
$4,000 Package Price

$4,000 Package Price

Erin’s Excellent Events is a wedding planning company based out of Clovis, California. Erin has been serving couples, planning both small and large weddings, in the Central Valley area for six years. This wedding planner strives to make one of the most special days of your life simple and memorable. Although Erin specializes in wedding coordinating, she is able to accommodate all couples' wedding planning needs.

Erin’s Excellent Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. She is prepared to serve every couple and help them remove the stress of wedding planning. Erin has experience planning civil and non-religious weddings and her referral network is growing every single day. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Consultation
  • Budget analysis
  • Guest list management
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,695

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Pachia X. Married on 10/15/2022

Best Decision Ever!

At the start of wedding planning, tons of family members kept telling me that I didn't need a coordinator and that I could have family just take care of it. Against their suggestions, I went with my gut and picked out Erin as soon as I met her. As someone who has anxiety and feels the need to control everything I do, I cannot emphasize how much weight she lifted off my shoulders. You want peace of mind? You want a stress-free wedding day? You want someone who will bat for you and stick up for you and make sure that everyone and everything is there for YOU and your big day? Then please hire Erin. Right now. Of all the things I did for my wedding, hiring her was easily the best investment.

Erin's Excellent Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Pachia! I'm glad I got to work with you and your family for your special day 🥰
  • Melanie
    Melanie N. Married on 04/09/2022

Best decision ever

My husband and I were on the fence about getting a wedding coordinator/planer. We are SO glad we decided to take the plunge and work with Erin’s Excellent Events! Best decision we made. Erin and her team made our day run smoothly and Erin was so supportive in the months leading up to our wedding. She had all the answers/recommendations to my million questions and always responded so promptly! She helped bring my wedding vision to life! If you are on the fence- take the plunge! You will not regret it!

Thank you Melanie!
    I'm so glad you and Eric trusted us to take care of your special day! It was our pleasure to help you create memories with your friends and family.
    Take care!
    Sabrina T. Married on 12/03/2021

Excellent choice!

Erin was our day of wedding coordinator in December 2021. Since our initial consultation she was very professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. She answered every phone call and text message immediately. Although we only booked Erin’s services for “day of” coordination, she was incredibly helpful throughout the process and answered any questions we had. The day of the wedding, everything ran very smooth. all of the vendors were received, and all the details were taken care of. She made sure we were running on time and kept us updated on timeline. We were able to enjoy our wedding and were lucky our family was able to as well. We are so happy with our investment and will book Erin for other events 😇

Erin's Excellent Events's reply:

Thank you so much Sabrina! Your wedding was the perfect event to close out my 2021 calendar. May God bless you both ❤️
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Deals

Erin's Excellent Events 1
Exclusive

Clovis Clovis, CA, 93612
Location of (Erin's Excellent Events)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding