Erin's Excellent Events

Package Price $1,295
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Erin's Excellent Events

Erin’s Excellent Events is a wedding planning company based out of Clovis, California. Erin has been serving couples, planning both small and large weddings, in the Central Valley area for four years. This wedding planner strives to make one of the most special days of your life simple and memorable. Although Erin specializes in day-of coordinating, she is able to accommodate all couples' wedding planning needs.

Erin’s Excellent Events offers day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning services for wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. She is prepared to serve every couple and help them remove the stress of wedding planning. Erin has experience planning civil and non-religious weddings and her referral network is growing every single day. Wedding planning services offered include the following:

• Consultation

Erin's Excellent Events 6
Erin's Excellent Events 7

Stacey Smith · Married on 11/24/2018

You need Erin on your Wedding Day

I honestly would have been a nervous wreck on my day without Erin. She took over my vendors a month before my day and buttoned everything up - right away she caught some snags that could have been big issues. Fast forward to the day of - Erin knew how to set the centerpieces the way I needed, she beautifully decorated my head table, all while tactfully corralling my future Mother In Law from implementing her own last minute ideas. Erin's services are money well spent. Thank you Again Erin!!
    Stacey & Jared

Sent on 02/07/2019

Kendra · Married on 11/17/2018

The Best Day of our Lives!

From the beginning Erin was so genuine and thorough when it came to details of our day. If we had any questions or hesitations she was there to clear it up for us! She really did an amazing job throughout but day of was the best! She was there and ready to get the job done! She paid very close attention to every detail, & even when our napkins didn’t show up she made sure someone brought them! If you aren’t sure about booking an event coordinator I will tell you it is worth every penny! I really got to relax and enjoy my day while Erin was there!

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Erin's Excellent Events 14
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 06/02/2018

Beyond amazing

Erin is the person you want with you on your special day. She went above and beyond all expectations. It was easy to tell that she has loads of experience and was able to help me find things I didn’t even know I needed. I would have been lost without her. I give Erin my highest recommendation!

Sent on 02/06/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,295.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,995.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 55.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Non-Religious