Daybreak, South Jordan, UT 84095 Map · Phone number

About Erin Langford Photography

Erin is a Salt Lake City based photographer specializing in wedding, bridal and engagement photography.

Follow Erin Langford Photography on

wedding114
cf498ecbbe6908fa 1491589630067 wedding102
wedding102

7 Reviews for Erin Langford Photography

She totally saved us! my previous photographer up and left on a trip to europe and never sent us our pictures! she did our pictures on late notice and got them back to us in exactly a week. I was shocked by how beautiful they were and how many she sent! there were plenty to chose from.

Sent on 10/05/2015

So fun! She was very professional and the pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/13/2015

natalie · Married on 12/28/2010

Erin Langford was amazing to work with. She was very professional, got a feel for what I wanted and ran with it--I loved that. She was easy to contact, always got back to me super fast, and was a wonderful resource. I would recommend her to any and all for any occasion you may have. My husband and I still look at our pictures all the time-we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/07/2011

Award

Erin Langford Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files

• Daybreak South Jordan, 84095 See on map