Fargo, ND 58103 Map · Phone number

About Eric Nelson Photography

For fifteen years, wedding photography has been my passion. I use a photo diary style to capture those moments that will reflect the true beauty and joy of your wedding.

The fun and romance of your wedding will be photographed in its entirety with loosely scripted poses that allow me to record genuine emotions. Coverage includes traditional and contemporary portraits of family and wedding party members. Images of the wedding ceremony itself are taken discreetly.

Your complete wedding diary will include pictures of the wedding cake, cake cutting, toasts, dinner, dance and dozens of other heartfelt moments.

Couples tell me, "You are always in the right place at the right time to capture our special moments."

Remember, affordable packages give you the copyright and master discs of all photographs.

Wedding Photography in North Dakota Cities: Casselton ND, West Fargo ND, Fargo ND, Grand Forks ND, Hillsboro ND, Wahpeton ND, Valley City ND, Wyndmere ND, Milnor ND, Gwinner ND, Enderlin ND, Oakes ND, Lisbon ND, Devils Lake ND.
Wedding Photography in Minnesota cities: Moorhead MN, Detroit Lakes MN, Fergus Falls MN, Bemidji MN, East Grand Forks MN, Pelican Rapids MN, Frazee MN, Perham MN, Park Rapids MN, Ada MN, Breckenridge MN.

savannagrant251
322a3f80689dd430 1264541790288 savannagrant251
PhotoshopExample1

2 Reviews for Eric Nelson Photography

kay · Married on 12/13/2008

These people did a beautiful job on the filming of my daughters wedding, when it came time for my second daughters wedding I didn't have to think twice about who to choose. They gave us more than what we paid for, very easy to work with and had good ideas that we would never had thought of.Thanks again Eric and Rebecca
    Kay Overby

Sent on 10/21/2010

Kate · Married on 07/10/2006

Eric and Rebecca photographed and videotaped my son's wedding several years ago and were very easy and fun to work with while being professional at the same time. I recommended them to friends and other family members and they were pleased as well. Their prices were reasonable and the added bonus was they gave us the CD's of all the photos. We liked the playful photos, and the pictures of my mother were priceless as she passed away a few years later from cancer. The "posed" candid close-up photos of my mom and her grand kids and the rest of our large family are so very special to us. The video interviews with my mother who was my best friend brings tears to my eyes, but I am so grateful to have the video.
    Kate

Sent on 10/29/2010

Eric Nelson Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums