I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

About I.M.Entertainment DJ Service

The DJ who isn’t JUST your DJ!

After 17 successful years in business, I.M.Entertainment has recently joined the Weddingwire family and has amazing reviews!!  Ida Warner, owner and DJ host, is a professional DJ, a Certified and Ordained wedding officiant, has a B.S. and M.S. in music, is a 28 year veteran teacher and is an experienced wedding planner. That translates into experience, knowledge, organization and success!  Having all of these attributes working for you on the most important day of your life will give you a peace of mind knowing your day is in excellent hands. You may ask...So why are the quoted fees less than most DJ's?  The answer is very straight forward.  I.M.Entertainment is individually owned and operated.  THERE IS NO MIDDLE MAN. No job is ever, ever contracted out to another DJ.  Ida Warner started this business in 2001 and built it from the ground up.  It is a one DJ operation with an assistant who accompanies her to every wedding for efficiency.  A back-up DJ is always on stand-by in the rare case of emergency.  All DJ's should have a back-up DJ AND an assistant.  After all, this IS the most important day of your life!

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service is a Premier wedding DJ!  Weddings have been our specialty for 17 successful years!  Ida Warner absolutely loves planning, DJing and coordinating weddings!  Take a look at her stellar reviews!

During your first in person meeting, Ida will expertly lead you in the completion of your wedding/reception schedule.  When the meeting ends, you will have a completed schedule and a peace of mind knowing that you have just accomplished the largest task ....Wedding Planning!  Your schedule will be emailed to you and will be a working document that can be edited by you as you continue to plan with your caterer, photographer, etc.   During our last meeting before your wedding, the schedule will be finalized and every detail will be put  in place.  Ida is an ordained/certified wedding officiant, experienced wedding planner, and 17 year expert DJ.  Her equipment is top of the line and her music collection is enormous.   Let's talk about your wedding and reception...you will notice the difference right away!

Couples can anticipate spending between $995.00- $1500.00 for DJ service that includes complimentary planning, scheduling and day of coordination.

The need for additional sound systems, speakers, having more than one set-up area, special requests/equipment or adding karaoke or projectors will adjust the fee accordingly.

*The base set-up includes one complete sound system, wireless mics, 2 professional speakers, dance lighting, set-up, take-down, mileage, reception schedule, meetings, planning help, and reception orchestration on day of event.  You can have a wonderful reception with a base set-up because it includes everything you need!

Ida M. Warner of I.M.Entertainment is also an ordained and certified wedding officiant! She has married many couples and also DJ'd their reception with the help of her certified wedding assistant!

Call or email for your personalized quote! (imentertainmentdj@gmail.com 410-259-1615)

I.M.Entertainment was WeddingWire's exclusive DJ at the Baltimore convention in 2017!

Weddings are my passion!  Let me help you make your day uniquely perfect!!

Make your next call the best one ever – call 410-259-1615!

Complementary event planning assistance included with every booking

Ida Warner, Owner and Master DJ is a MD State Certified Music Teacher, ordained & certified wedding officiant, experienced wedding planner and 16 year veteran DJ.

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Officiant

Video Projection (2)
Projector (2)
Karaoke (1)
Disco Ball (1)

Honestly, if you choose or even consider another DJ service other than I.M.Entertainment Service, you're wasting your time and money. Ida was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made the entire experience much less stressful than it could have been (planning a wedding and all). She even assisted with things outside of the DJ's normal responsibilities. That's priceless in my opinion! It's a shame that 5 stars is the highest rating because that isn't nearly enough. Our wedding even happen to fall on her birthday, some DJ's may not even work on such occasion. If you need a DJ service for any event, choose Ida with I.M.Entertainment DJ Service, you'll regret it if you don't!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ernest , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ida was amazing to work with! Our wedding was more DIY and Ida's services helped me so much with planning! I felt very overwhelmed with planning until we met with Ida. She helped us create a day of timeline and brought up items that I hadn't even thought of yet. She was also very sensitive to complicated family relationships and made various suggestions on how to ease tensions. She was extremely responsive and was always available for any questions or concerns I had. On the day of the event, Ida was there early and helped us stay on schedule. She played all the songs we wanted to hear and my family and friends loved that she played their requests too. Ida really made our day special! I was able to really enjoy the day since Ida was keeping us on schedule and coordinating with the other vendors as well. I don't think I could of done it without her!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rachel, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant
Services Used: Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

I.M.Entertainment DJ Service Pricing