North Little Rock, AR 72118 Map · Phone number

About Engaging Details Events

Engaging Details Events is a wedding and event planning/management company based in Central Arkansas. We create memorable events where the details make the difference. We aspire to give you and your guest a personable service. We believe everyone deserves an event to remember. We specialize in connecting you with wedding professionals comparable to your style.

Follow Engaging Details Events on

Aisle
b7bda7eefd80ace5 1478642289478 lc2

5 Reviews for Engaging Details Events

altamease · Married on 09/16/2017

I just booked Altelea Jarmon (CEO of Engaging Detail Events) after interviewing with 5 other wedding planner. When I first met Altelea I knew she was the one for us. She is very organized, an attentive listener and has a keen eye for detail. She is very professional and articulate. I'm looking forward to the elegant, relaxing wedding of my dreams that Altelea and her company of professionals are formulating for me.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

I attended a beautiful , elegant , awesome wedding on 9/16/2017 ! I also attended the rehearsal for the wedding .Altelea Jarmon was the wedding planner, she was wonderful !!! Very professional, easy to work with , friendy, and simply a blessing !! She did a great job !!! I will definitely request her services when I get married. Cynthia Phillips .

Sent on 09/21/2017

Mandy · Married on 10/29/2016

Engaging details is awesome! As a photographer, I work with a lot of wedding planners and she is one of the best! Great value for the money, kind, caring, and goes above and beyond!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Engaging Details Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,850.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• North Little Rock, 72118 See on map
    Sunday - Monday | Closed Tuesday - Thursday | 10 AM - 7 PM Friday - Saturday | Client Events (By Appointment Only)