Endicott, NY 13760 Map · Phone number

6 Reviews for Endicott Florist

Endicott Florist 1
Endicott Florist 2

Miranda · Married on 07/06/2018

Our wedding was out of state. I did not know where to turn. I found endicott florist online and gave them a call. After talking to them, I was able to set up an appointment face to face when we were in town a year before the wedding.

Sherry was able to answer all of my questions. She listened to what I envisioned and offered suggestions. She also ordered two pink roses that I liked, and had them sent to the store so I could stop by and see them. Super thoughtful.

We were able to tell her what we wanted. We ordered a bridal bouquet, several boutonniers and corsages.

A couple times during the year I had talked to sherry. She was always helpful when I asked questions.

A year later I sent a family member to pick up the flowers. They were exactly what I wanted in color and style!

If I am in the area again, I would use them for any floral needs.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Endicott Florist 3
    Endicott Florist 4
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/26/2015

Deciding on flowers was a challenge for me. I had trouble visualizing what the florists were suggesting. I visited 3 other florists before someone suggested Sherry at Endicott Florist. I wanted "pretty flowers," but I didn't need my flowers to be statement pieces (I didn't want to spend a fortune). Sherry was very considerate of my budget and made numerous suggestions and actually showed me each of the flowers she was suggesting. I booked her on the spot. Once we had made our initial flower decisions, Sherry even put together a sample for me so that there was no question about what she and I were both visualizing. No other florist had even offered to do this!
    About a month from the wedding I decided I wanted to make a few tweaks to my flower selection. I met with Sherry again (she stayed well after the shop closed), and we ultimately changed almost all the flowers. When the bouquets arrived at my parents house they were even better than I could have imagined! I loved them! The flowers at the reception, the arch she decorated and the corsages and boutonnieres were ALL amazing. I am so happy I decided to use Sherry and Endicott Florist, and truly feel like I not only got beautiful flowers, but at an awesome value.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Christine · Married on 11/01/2014

Endicott Florist has always provided outstanding service and beautiful arrangements and did not disappoint us on our big day. They take the time to work with your preferences as well as budget. We won't use anyone else.

Sent on 01/15/2015