Atlanta, GA 30319 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About ENCORE Productions

ENCORE Productions has over 20 years of experience in wedding videography.

Our professional crew will capture every moment in STUNNING HD quality using state-of-the-art cameras and wireless microphones. We take pride in making every wedding video as unique and special as your wedding will be. Some companies produce "cookie cutter" wedding videos, using the same music, camera shots, editing and graphics for each video. Our team will meet with you well in advance to get a feel of how you want to remember your special day. We will incorporate your "special song", or if you are having a theme wedding, our team will customize every aspect of your DVD to coincide with your theme.

We are excited to announce that we now have a PHOTO BOOTH. Fully enclosed and can accommodate 6 or more people at a time. Every person in every photo will receive a photo strip of their session. A fun (and affordable) way for your guests to remember your wedding day for years to come. Book the booth along with a video package and receive a $200 discount.

ENCORE Productions also has a drone available to get stunning aerial video of your wedding and reception locations. This is included in the GOLD and PLATINUM video packages.

Contact us today to book any of our services for your wedding day. We only book one event per day, so don't delay!

Follow ENCORE Productions on

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for ENCORE Productions

Kristina · Married on 09/28/2013

Encore productions is very reliable and very professional. I would recommend him to everybody. He did an amazong job.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Rebecca · Married on 08/20/2011

Wow! Encore Productions thoroughly exceeded my expectations. Eric was extremely professional and helpful throughout the ceremony & reception. The quality of work he did is amazing! I would highly recommened Encore Productions to everyone considering a videographer for an event. We'll be using them again in the future.

Sent on 09/18/2011

Mrs. Robert · Married on 05/19/2001

I am so pleased to have the opportunity to tell you of such a pleasant experience. It was a joy to work with Encore Productions. 5 stars was the highest rating I was allowed. I would have given them a full TEN! It's been 10 years since Encore did the video of my wedding. The finished product was amazing...a work of art that will be cherished for generations.
    That was my first experience with Eric and the crew from Encore. During the ensuing years I have recommended them many times. I have had them do a video of our 10th anniversary party. Even more fun was the video they did at our family reunion a few years ago. At my suggestion, my daughter's dance studio has used Encore Productions for recitals...even the still photos seem to move.
    Encore is professional, creative, and most accomodating. Eric is a delight...easy-going, reliable, punctual, and he listens to his customers. The only regret I have is that I can't give him a higher rating than a 5. "Encore" and "Bravo" to Encore Productions!!

Sent on 09/05/2011

-10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Timothy Fernandez Photography
    Timothy Fernandez Photography Wedding Photographers

Eric is a professional with many years experience. Let him capture those once in a lifetime moments. I recommend him.