Enchanted Love Wedding Officiant Of Savannah

Savannah, GA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$175 Typical Price

Enchanted Love Weddings is a professional officiant service operating out of Savannah, Georgia. With over a decade of experience, owner Crystal brings a wealth of expertise to every celebration she officiates. Passionate, personable, and professional, she loves the opportunity to help each couple start their new chapter with a truly unforgettable ceremony.

Enchanted Love Weddings is available to officiate celebrations of all shapes and sizes throughout Savannah, Tybee Island, Jekyll Island, and beyond. Crystal will help you to arrange every detail of your ceremony, from the paperwork to the vows, for a fully-personalized and stress-free experience. Fully licensed throughout the states of Georgia and Florida, she will officiate weddings of all faiths and denominations as well as non-religious ceremonies. She is available for every stage of your day and also offers full photography and florist services for added convenience and peace of mind.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$175

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$175

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

FL
GA
SC

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Z
    Zulma C. Getting married on 12/03/2022

Great experience!

We are just so happy we found Crystal. We arranged everything in 2 days! And everything was perfect. We recommend her 100%.
    Betsy H. Getting married on 12/02/2022

Ceremony Was Perfect!

Crystal was amazing from start to finish, her wedding vows was amazing. Would highly refer her to anyone.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 10/01/2022

Friendly, nice, informative

Crystal was very nice and helped me with all my questions right from the start. My now husband and I were just looking to do a simple sign and go. Crystal made the process very easy and she was so nice! Would definitely recommend her (:
  • illustration stars

Crystal
Crystal
Owner/Wedding Officiant

Hi Eveyone,

My Name is Crystal and I have been helping couples say I DO for 10 years. I'm happily married to Richard for 17 years. I have been doing weddings in cocoa beach florida since 2010 where I have a beach wedding chapel. I came to Savannah for my very own 10 year vow renewal and fell in love with the city and the beauty that Savannah has to offer. I am so happy to be able to do what I love, but also do it in the most romantic city for weddings. I am oradained though open minisrty as well as a notary, I have a certified certificate in wedding planning. I love weddings its my passion. I look forward to welcoming you into our Enchanted Love Family.

Richard
Richard
Co- Owner/ In-House Photographer

Hi,

My Name is Richard, I will be serving you as your Photograher for your wedding ceremony. I have been taking pictures for happy couples for 10 years in cocoa beach florrida. Pictures is a hobby of mine and I am very pleased to be able to capture those perfect moments for you, Pictures last a lifetime. I look forward to meeting you and being part of your Love Story

address Savannah, GA, 31401
912-712-6556

Sunday 8am-6pm Monday 8am- 8pm Tuesday 8am-8pm Wednesday 8am-8pm Thursday 8am-8pm Friday 8am-8pm Saturday 8am-6pm
Location of (Enchanted Love Wedding Officiant Of Savannah)

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding