11 New Providence Ave, Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number

About EMS DJ's, Inc

EMS DJ's have been New Jersey's premier entertainment specialists since 1990. We understand how special this once-in-a-lifetime event is. And the importance of every detail to be handled flawlessly. There are no second chances or do-overs!

With our professionalism, expertise and emphasis on personalization, your guests will rave about your day for years to come! Whether you prefer simple elegance, to be "wowed" by light and video shows... Or something in between, we can customize a package to fit most any budget.

Be sure to ask us about our unique personalized services including introductions and First Dance songs.

Follow EMS DJ's, Inc on

DJScott
DJScott

39 Reviews for EMS DJ's, Inc

Robert · Married on 05/15/2016

I booked him for my wedding because I have been to 3 other weddings that he has done. They are excellent in their service, and making sure your day is as special as possible. Scott provide professional service and the dance floor was full all night. I highly recommend them to make your day perfect as well.

Megan · Married on 11/14/2015

Scott and his team were just incredible. From our first meeting, we were thrilled. I had known Scott through friends and the chemistry was just perfect. He got our guests out on the dance floor, taught them line dances and just made sure that everyone had a blast! He even got me out on the dance floor, and that is not an easy task haha. I would absolutely recommend EMS for any future events!

Lindsay · Married on 09/06/2015

Scott did an amazing job at our wedding last September. He met with my husband and I weeks beforehand so we could give him ideas of what we wanted. He brought his equipment with him so he could play us previews of certain things he could do; like when the wedding party entered or the garter toss, etc. We set up a list of songstuff we wanted and kept them in a Google document until the day of the wedding. Scott did such an amazing job keeping in contact with us and during our actual wedding day he had people dancing all night long. I'm serious- I saw one guy take his plate of food to the dance floor with him because he couldn't miss a song. Thank you, Scott!!

-Lindsay