440 Leeway Trail, Ormond Beach, FL 32174 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Emotive Photo

We are a team of professional Wedding Photographers & Videographers that specialize in capturing couples and their love. We pride ourselves on being able to create natural and candid moments between our couples making them feel comfortable in front of our cameras allowing us to capture their raw and genuine love.

We can't wait to meet you and hear all about your engagement and wedding plans! Feel free to call, email or text us anytime. Cheers!!

Follow Emotive Photo on

aly james 32 51 444344
aly james 32 51 444344

• Real Weddings 29
  • Videos 1

21 Reviews for Emotive Photo

• Nellie

Nellie Kargar · Married on 04/13/2019

Not just good. The BEST!!!

I feel compelled to write this review because Emotive (Meagan) captured pictures of my fiancée and I that are my most treasured. She isn’t good, she’s the best. It’s one thing to take good photos but it’s another to be able to capture the essence of the relationship - and that is exactly what she did. I will absolutely use her for every other occasion that comes up in my life. Oh, and total side note, but she is SO FUN!!! If you’re reading reviews to try to decide who to use, don’t waste any more time. Emotive is the way to go.

Sent on 02/09/2019

cheryl · Married on 02/03/2018

Meagan at Emotive Photo is the ideal combination of professionalism, flexibility, and enthusiasm. From our earliest conversations, she fully embraced my quirks and promised to deliver photos that were anything but cliche'. She pulled some strings to secure a unique location for our engagement shoot and humored my fiancé and I as we adventured around the deserted property on a quest for photos that were "different". On our wedding day, she arrived early (I really appreciate punctuality) and drove away my anxiety with her naturally calming presence. We were all impressed by her cunning ability to wrangle guests for mandatory photos with tact and grace. She elicited our playful sides, making "posing" much less awkward for my now-husband and I. Not only were the photos edited and available lightning fast, she was kind enough to keep the links available longer than normal since our families wanted to spend more time going through them. Throughout the whole process, Meagan was communicative and just plain excited for us. I couldn't recommend her highly enough, and if there were more than 5 stars, she would get all of them.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Jen Ridder · Married on 05/06/2017

Fantastic Wedding Photographer!

Working with Meagan is so easy and fun! She truly makes the experience one to remember and both our wedding and newborn photos turned out great! Loved how “go with the flow” she is and always has a smile on her face! Thank you Emotive Photo for the beautiful pictures that will last us a life time!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Award

Emotive Photo Pricing

Emotive Photo Price Rates

Emotive Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,450.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings