Emily Kowalski Photography

Omaha, NE View map Visit website
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Your naturally-curly, overly-sarcastic, obsessed-with-small-town-life photographer! I’ve made it my goal in my photography to career to cater each couple’s experience to their exact needs. I realize that some couples need a lot of direction. They need to be told exactly where to stand and what to do with their hands. Other couples need hardly any coaching and fall right into comfortably moving through poses on their own. I take the time to pay attention and gauge what a couple needs so their experience with me produces photos that look natural and easy! #modelstatus! No matter how comfortable you might be in front of the camera, I’ve got you covered!

I’ve shot over 140 weddings in the course of 6 years and I’ve been published in Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine, both in print and online. My work has been featured in Wyoming Weddings Magazine, Borrowed & Blue, and Modern Weddings. I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Studio Art with an emphasis in Photography from the University of Nebraska at Kearney. All that to say, I'm pretty much a big deal! ;)

Education:

Couture Colorado 2017
Borrowed and Blue 2017
Wyoming Weddings 2017

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints

• Elly
    Elly Married on 09/12/2020

Emily is the BEST

Emily is the best! She was very responsive to our questions, kept us organized and on schedule, and so much fun to work with. Our engagement and wedding photos were phenomenal! We are so thankful she was there to capture our day.
    Melinda Married on 09/21/2018

Emily is incredible and so talented!

EMILY IS THE BEST. I am so thankful to have chosen Emily as our wedding photographer - her work is exquisite and I couldn't have been happier with our wedding pictures. Emily is so sweet, genuine, kind, and I could immediately tell how much she truly loves capturing special moments in peoples' lives. I loved her photography because of the vivid colors in her pictures and how genuine the images she captures are. When we did our engagement pictures with Emily, she was so flexible and met us before the sun came up to drive to the mountains and do pictures in the aspen leaves before a cold front hit and the trees dropped their leaves. She was so creative in the pictures and I love seeing her work framed throughout our home. Fast forward to our wedding - Emily was so organized and was such a calming presence to be around. I felt so comfortable working with her and never had a doubt in my mind that I would treasure these pictures forever. My favorite part of working with her was when it got foggy and rainy outside during the reception, and she eagerly approached John and I and asked if we would be willing to play in the rain. She captures unique pictures that are absolutely beautiful, and I cannot thank her enough for capturing our wedding day so perfectly!
  • Laurel
    Laurel Married on 06/29/2018

The BEST photographer!!!

There are not enough positive words to say about Emily and her work. We hired her to complete our engagement and wedding photos and could not possibly be more impressed. She is responsive, friendly, outgoing, and creative. Her prices are incredibly reasonable and the quality is beyond compare. It was wonderful to look across the dance floor during our reception and see her dancing along with us. We highly recommend her not only as a vendor, but also as a person to work with in general. The photo book she created was also AMAZING!!

Pricing

Emily Kowalski Photography Price Rates

Deana Coufal Photography Deana Coufal Photography Wedding Photographers

Emily is an amazing person and photographer. She has a unique ability to make people feel so special and her photograph work is beautiful.

Omaha, NE, 68104
Location of (Emily Kowalski Photography)

Emily Kowalski Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Emily Kowalski Photography include in the starting price?

Emily Kowalski Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Emily Kowalski Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Emily Kowalski Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Emily Kowalski Photography offer?

Emily Kowalski Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Emily Kowalski Photography offer?

Emily Kowalski Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Emily Kowalski Photography offer for wedding events?

Emily Kowalski Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Emily Kowalski Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Emily Kowalski Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding