Enumclaw, WA 98022 Map · Phone number

About Elyse Juarez Professional On-Site Makeup Artist

You should have the most flawless makeup possible on your wedding day. I come to you with 20 years of cosmetic and skin care experience. I believe in natural beauty and letting your best shine through. I offer on-location services as well as special packages at select locations enabling me to give you full service options. In addition, my extensive network of wedding vendors lends me to help you put together the wedding of your dreams.

IMG1052
serve2
Verysweet

3 Reviews for Elyse Juarez Professional On-Site Makeup Artist

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2018

Elyse is FANTASTIC! Our wedding was made more special because Elyse was a part of our day! Her knowledge, skill, easy going attitude, ability to meet many diverse requests, and overall fun personality added ease and joy to our hectic pre-ceremony beauty prep. We started as vendor and client and ended as friends - what more could you ask for on your wedding day! Elyse is a special person processing many skills and a personality to make your dreams a reality! She’s truly awesome!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Victoria · Married on 05/29/2010

Elyse IS the "Cosmetic Whisperer". She did an incredible job on me, 2 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. She does hair too! She was also ready to touch up if requested. She offers a free trial for the bride which gave me an idea how I would look on my wedding day. She is a hard worker with a great attitude. She called on her way to the "preparation" wedding to ask if I needed anything. Very personable.

Sent on 06/10/2010

Rani · Married on 06/18/2010

I don't think I have ever looked as good as I did on my wedding day thanks to the wonderful job Elyse did! The am glad I chose someone to come to me, it makes it a lot easier on the day. Elyse did my makeup, MOH makeup, MOB makeup and two jr bridemaids makeup. Everyone looked fantastic. The jr bridesmaids felt beautiful, yet looked age appropriate. All makeup stayed well through the night. Thanks Elyse!

Sent on 07/03/2010