PO Box 134, West Wardsboro, VT 05360 Map · Phone number

About Ellen O'Connor Photography

Ellen O'Connor Photography specializes in relaxed documentary style wedding photography. We typically work with out of state couples who have chosen Vermont as their "destination wedding" location. Our couples want to enjoy their day with family and friends with the photography being more "behind the scenes." We offer a variety of album styles and on line viewing and print purchasing options for guests.

Some recent notes I have received:

"Good Morning Ellen!
Wow, so you have me crying at 9am on a Monday morning LOL! I am just blown away at how incredible the pictures came out. Really, they are well beyond our expectations! I cannot wait to get the CD so we can frame a bunch of them! Thank you thank you thank you so much for being such a great person to work with, and for being so open to our ideas and giving us your own suggestions. They look amazing!!
I had read on your website early on when someone commented that the only problem with the pictures was that they didn't know which ones to pick--well, I concur!

:) steph

Ellen,

I GOT THE PICTURES....THERE IS JUST ONE PROBLEM.....THEY ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE! Seriously....They are FABULOUS! I LOVE THEM ALL! They arrived in perfect condition and flawless! Thank you!

Shanna and Keith

pic5
EllenOConnor16

7 Reviews for Ellen O'Connor Photography

Celeste · Married on 09/12/2015

Ellen photographed my wedding on September 12, 2015. I had worked with her on previous charity events where she had volunteered her time and I had always been happy with her work. At those events she had worked autonomously without much direction from me so my interaction had been fairly limited. It was at my wedding that I really got to know her style. She started at the place where all the girls were getting ready. She wasn't intrusive, if anything, she was one of the girls! For the rest of the day, she was around, made sure that she got all the shots that I would eventually want but was sensitive to not imposing on our experience. And boy did I get my photos, 1900+ absolutely gorgeous ones! I would definitely recommend Ellen.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Ramey · Married on 02/09/2013

Ellen went above and beyond to help make our wedding day so special and memorable. We eloped, so it was very important that we had quality pictures to show our family. Not only did she take such beautiful pictures that truly captured our "moments", but she brought such a positive and happy energy with her as well. She was extremely reliable, intuitive, and professional. Ellen went to extraordinary efforts to ensure that we had wonderful pictures, and we are so happy that she made that happen!

Sent on 03/02/2013

Ellen is a fabulous wedding photographer and I would highly recommend her for other weddings and events. She is extremely easy to work with and always open to suggestions. Ellen is a fun, energetic, and caring photographer who makes you feel very comfortable. She also quickly gets you the photos from the event and is extremely responsive to requests and emails. The photos were of great quality and it is clear from the photos and many fabulous shots that Ellen was very creative, artistic, and professional. It was a pleasure to work with Ellen at my Vermont wedding!!

Sent on 08/19/2012

Ellen O'Connor Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    2nd Shooter
    One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    High-Res Images
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints

• Mountain Top Inn & Resort
    Mountain Top Inn & Resort Barn & Farm Weddings

Ellen is a delight to work with and has been photographing weddings here for years. She knows all the best spots to snap a shot to add ambiance and romance to the wedding photographs.

• PO Box 134 West Wardsboro, 05360 See on map