1042 N Oakley Blvd, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About elle rose photo

Midwest based, with my suitcase ready by the door!

My name is Laurie and I am the lady behind the lens of elle rose | photo. I am a caffeine loving photographer that lives to travel and never puts my camera down. Since 2010, I have been photographing couples in love, capturing their personalities using my whimsical eye and love for natural light. I am inspired by all things vintage, fresh blooms, sunrises and photo sessions filled with love, laughing, and hopefully a little dancing.

Getting to work so closely with my brides and grooms through their wedding process is an absolute pleasure, and the lasting relationships I make with them is such an honor. I adore the excitement, the venues, and the personalized touches special to each couple. My goal is to continue to provide classic wedding images that will last a lifetime for each new family I work with.

FEATURES OF OUR WORK Style Me Pretty

Glamour and Grace
Modernly Wed
Something Turquoise

Follow elle rose photo on

untitled9818

elle rose photo 2
elle rose photo 3

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Just trust Laurie!

We looked for photographers for weeks and weeks, poring over blogs, instagrams, and Weddingwire reviews before we found Laurie with Elle Rose Photo. Just by glancing at her photos, you could tell that her style and taste was impeccable and her photos have that special something that captures all the right moments and emotions. We set up a meeting to meet Laurie in person and fell in love with her immediately. She made GREAT suggestions on our video vendor, photo locations, and set up an amazing timeline for us. Just listen to her, she’s a pro!

Her energy made us laugh and somehow she made taking engagement photos in the rain actually enjoyable and fun! On the wedding day she was on time, professional, and brought a great second photographer. Even though it was a THOUSAND degrees outside and a photo location become unavailable outside of our control, she executed our day flawlessly and left us with photos that we could have only dreamed of. All we can say is to trust Laurie and you will have the most amazing wedding photos!

elle rose photo 4
    elle rose photo 5
    elle rose photo 6

Katie · Married on 11/25/2017

Laurie is the best. She is wonderful to work with, kept everything running smoothly throughout the entire day, and is a true artist with her camera(s). She also had an option that fit our budget. Book her now!

Danielle · Married on 10/01/2016

Hiring Laurie was the first and best decision we made for our wedding! She is delightful to work with both in person and behind the camera throughout the whole wedding process from engagement shoot through wedding day. She is very organized and was always prompt in answering any questions or concerns I may have had with everything from suggestions on vendors, coordinators (Elle Rose Events), photo location and timelines. She made us laugh and made taking the "awkward photos" fun. It rained all day on our wedding day and Laurie kept us calm and lighthearted throughout the whole day. She braved the rain with us and got some amazing shots which turned out to be some of our favorites. I also used Laurie to take some glamour photos before our wedding day which were gifted to my husband on the day of in a beautiful book. She was professional and made the shoot a great experience and my husband LOVED the surprise gift! We couldn't imagine working with anyone else throughout the whole wedding process and would definitely recommend Elle Rose Photo to future brides & grooms.

elle rose photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• 1042 N Oakley Blvd Chicago, 60622 See on map