Elle Musique

Chicago, IL 60645 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $700

12 Reviews for Elle Musique

Corinne · Married on 05/20/2017

Elle Musique was extremely responsive, professional, and helpful through out the process of planning our live music for the ceremony and cocktail hour. They offer a variety of different musician ensembles - I chose a flute, violin, cello trio. I had a song I wanted to play during the processional that had to be transcribed since there was no sheet music available for it. Ingrid not only sent me a midi file of their version of the song before the wedding, but she sent me the MP3 of the entire song after the wedding for me to keep and listen to whenever I wanted! Picking out the rest of the music was fun and easy through their extensive repertoire and online portal. I can't recommend Elle Musique enough!

Monique · Married on 08/06/2016

Elle Musique, in particular Ingrid, was absolutely amazing to have play at our wedding. Their musical expertise literally brought tears to my eyes, as well as everyone else! They are so professional, talented, communicative, and open-minded. You can't ask for a better team of musicians to work with!

Not to mention, they were an absolute breeze to work with during the planning stages. Everything went off without a hitch, and I received so many compliments about our choice of musicians! They are simply fantastic!!

HEATHER · Married on 09/10/2011

Our ceremony musicians were wonderful. They were professional, and the music just turned out so perfect. They even traveled to northwest Indiana. I am so happy that I went with live musicians and that I chose Elle Musique.

Elle Musique FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 350.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Sound/PA System
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio, String - Trio, String - Quartet, String - Quintet, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What instruments does your group play? Cello, Flute, Piano, Viola, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Chicago, IL 60645 See on map