Elle Leary Artistry

Castle Rock, CO View map

Elle Leary has been a professional makeup artist for the last 13 years primarily working with celebrity clients and high-end beauty brands. She has worked for publications such as Teen Vogue, InStyle, Harper’s Bazaar,Marie Claire and Chloe, for brands such as Benefit Cosmetics, CoverGirl, Revlon, Merle Norman and Colorescience to name a few, and with celebrities including Holland Roden, Debby Ryan, Vince Vaughn, Cher Lloyd and Emily Mortimer. For the last several years for the Grammy’s, Elle has enjoyed creating content and offering her commentary about fashion and beauty for the Grammy Glam Squad.

Growing up in San Diego, Elle thrived in the performing arts. As a young performer, she appeared on Star Search and as an adult she owned and operated a well regarded dance company boasting over 300 students. Pre-show costumes, hair and makeup had always been an exciting part of Elle’s life. After working for Make Up For Ever, she fell hard into the beauty industry, which became her first true love. With unwavering passion and drive to master her craft, she made the move to Los Angeles, where she gleaned inspiration and experience from the urban club scene and classic Hollywood red carpets.

Elle is driven by those unguarded moments before the cameras flash. Once she is satisfied wit her work and confidently places a mirror in the palms of her clients’ hands, there is silence and a speechless appreciation for her ability to bring forth what is already there – a woman’s true beauty.

Elle Leary Artistry provides many beauty services to pamper you on your special day. Elle offers on-site hair and makeup services, coming to you on your big day so you can relax and enjoy your time. The wedding beauty services she provides include:

• Consultations
  • Makeup trial
  • Natural makeup
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$35

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$75

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$35

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

$150

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$115

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Licensed
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

1 User photo

• Kaylle
    Kaylle D. Married on 10/14/2019

Amazing and Wonderful

Elle was amazing and wonderful from start to finish! She went above and beyond in every possible way including jumping in and helping with things that were NOT on her list of things to do! I could not be more happy with choosing her, and I felt absolutely stunning. Worth every cent!
  • Jessica
    Jessica A. Married on 09/14/2019

I had the best experience with Elle!

I cannot say enough amazing things about this talented woman. She made my wedding day event more special. Elle is extremely kind and professional. I have no idea how she was able to keep my hair and makeup so perfect the entire day but she did. I felt so comfortable with my hair done. I have a really sensitive scalp and she managed to get extensions, pins and a big metal headband in my hair without me getting a headache. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life thanks to Elle.
    I would definitely recommend doing a trial run with this gal because it put me way more at ease for my wedding day because I knew exactly what to expect. It also helps Elle because she knows EXACTLY what you like for your big day.
    Elle is also an esthetician so she knows what your skin needs for it to look flawless. I had so many people commenting on my make up and hair and how perfect it looked 8 hours later. She took the time to highlight my favorite features and I could not be more happy with how everything turned out!

Elle Leary Artistry's reply:

you where a dream to work with and thank you so much for the kind words!!! Hope to see you soon love xo
    E
  • User1531324 2+ years ago
    I work with a lot of hair and make up artists in my industry. The first time Elle did my make up my skin and eyes were very tired. She gave me a mini facial and special pads to put around my eyes while i was getting my hair done. I have never had a make up artist care so much about my skin. You are not only getting a hair and make up artist but a licensed esthetician. I knew she did beautiful work soon after. She achieved an insanely beautiful look but I felt like I had next to nothing on my face. It was smooth and gorgeous. I asked her to do my wedding make up that day.

I booked Elle well in advance because I knew the quality of her work but she was always very responsive to all of my emails or texts. On the wedding day she was by far the most attentive to my needs as the bride. She even sorted out an issue with the florist over the flower in my hair. She did a beautiful job on my make up as usual and was sure that I liked it before she left. She left with my maid of honor a 'kit' of all the things i would need for touch ups throughout the night.

You won't regret booking elle on your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Emily Sandifer Photography Emily Sandifer Photography Wedding Photographers

Elle's techniques and professionalism are top-knotch. She is one of the best makeup artists that I've had the opportunity to work with and I recommend her to every bride I can. Not only is her makeup amazing (and long-lasting, which is key for wedding day makeup!), Elle is also just an extremely hard-working, dedicated, and passionate individual when it comes to her work and her clients. She'll go above and beyond to make sure her clients get exactly the look they're wanting for their big day.

Castle Rock, CO, 80126
Location of (Elle Leary Artistry)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding