Ella's Florals

Silver Spring, MD View map

• tywhi3
    Tyra Married on 09/28/2019

We love Ella

Ella was extremely patient with us. She is flexible, responsive, and her prices simply cannot be be. Very understanding and easy to work with!
    Emily Married on 07/13/2019

Absolutely STUNNING flowers!

Words cannot even begin to describe how absolutely STUNNING the flowers were that Ella’s Florals provided for our July wedding in Washington DC.! Ella is the only florist we looked at for our wedding and we could not have been more pleased with the value and quality of her work. After e-mailing back and forth, discussing ideas and colors and what we wanted for our wedding, Ella met with us on a Friday night, after hours, at our reception venue, The City Club of Washington. She was incredibly kind, professional and had wonderful insight on how to decorate our venue. Ella was very flexible with my ever-changing ideas and additions and continued to update the list whenever needed. My bridesmaids and I couldn’t get over how absolutely perfect and HUGE our bouquets were and they look absolutely stunning in all our wedding pictures! The mother’s pin corsages and all of the guys’ boutonnieres were beautiful. Ella also completely brought to life our vision for our ceremony flowers and centerpieces at our reception venue. On the day of the wedding, Ella was on-sight for the entire morning and afternoon and her customer service was absolutely impeccable. She delivered the flowers to all of our locations across Washington DC. and even moved our ceremony flowers to our reception venue for us. There is no other florist in the DMV area which provides the kind of quality, quantity, and talent that Ella’s Florals provided to us on our wedding day! We HIGHLY recommend Ella’s Florals as your only wedding florals vendor!
    Marty Married on 06/23/2018
    Ella absolutely knocked it out of the park with my wedding flowers (bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, and ceremony arch flowers). I sent her some inspiration pictures of what I was looking for, generally, but didn't have a specific idea of what I wanted. When I walked into the venue on the day of my wedding and saw the flowers for the first time, my bridesmaids and I were besides ourselves at how gorgeous the flowers were! I couldn't believe it. And she set everything up, vases included for the centerpieces, and picked up her vases at the end of the night. All of the flowers were not just stunningly beautiful, but no one else came close to providing what I needed for a similar value. Ella is talented, professional, and a joy to work with.

Silver Spring, MD, 20815
Location of (Ella's Florals)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding