3412 Sango Crossing, Clarksville, TN 37043 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Thompson Photography

Nashville, Clarksville, and throughout TN wedding photography. Our style is a relaxed mix of modern and traditional wedding photography. We focus on individual wants and needs to make our wedding photography just what you are looking for. We specialize in capturing the very best of you and your day in an artistic fashion. We offer many great extra items like custom wedding albums or photobooks and personalized thank you cards.

IMG4833
IMG4329
IMG4706bw
IMG5259
IMG4833
IMG4329

2 Reviews for Elizabeth Thompson Photography

Ashley · Married on 10/11/2014

Elizabeth has done my engagement, newborn, maternity and wedding photos and ALL came out exquisite. I love, love, love working with her and she is exceptionally professional, nice and easy to work with. She is so talented and her pictures come out beautifully!

Sent on 11/14/2014

Tonya · Married on 06/23/2012

Elizabeth was the photographer for my wedding. She was an absolute doll. She took every picture that I wanted and more. I am so happy with my pictures.
    She and her assistant spent the entire day and evening with me (hair, makeup, getting dressed, ceremony and all the way through the reception) and captured every great moment.
    She was flexible throughout the process and was very professional even when I was running late. Her assistant was wonderful because she was able to quickly adjust my dress and make the pictures look perfect in a short amount of time.
    I feel like I got a great deal. Her prices are reasonable and the quality is exceptional.

Sent on 07/07/2012