Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Elizabeth Laird Photography

Wedding Photojournalism, BFA in Fine Art Photography

Located on stunning Scenic HWY 30A, E. Laird Photography specializes in photojournalistic wedding and family photography all over the Southeast (travel is included in some packages).  Elizabeth is qualified with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Photography from the College or Art, Architecture, and Design from Mississippi State University, 2001, with a study abroad at The Glasgow School of Art in Glasgow, Scotland in 1998.    Being self described as a "go with the flow" photographer, Elizabeth allows moments to unfold without your day being constantly interrupted for posed shots.  "I shoot a lot of frames during a wedding, as I do not want to miss any moment.  You can take the photos from your wedding and play them at a high speed on a slideshow and it will look like a silent movie.  I love spontaneous smiles, intimate moments, and handing over photos that will take the bride and groom's breath away.   I take pride in every photo I shoot and want my clients to not just have a stack of wedding photos but a piece of art made from the most special moments of their wedding day, and I like to offer this service at a fair price ."

Please contact Elizabeth at 850-496-1433 or email elizabeth@elairdphoto.com to receive the 2014 Wedding Guide in your inbox.   Custom packages are also available.

Congratulations on your engagement!  We look forward to hearing from you!  Warmest Regards,  Elizabeth Laird Photography.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Mobile

Follow Elizabeth Laird Photography on

5 Reviews for Elizabeth Laird Photography

I hired Elizabeth to photograph my wedding after doing exhaustive research on photographers in the area. I got loads of recommendations, and many were fantastic, but Elizabeth just had that "look" that I wanted. Before my wedding, I told her that I wanted to enjoy my wedding and not pose for it. I was searching for a very relaxed photo journalistic style, and not multitudes of posed photos. I was amazed at the outcome of the wedding pictures. For most of the day, I didn't even know she was there. She, however, was on point about what photos needed to happen to complete my album and she took care of it. Her photography resulted in real, emotional, and powerful photos that I will treasure forever. The next day, we met her for a "wreck the dress" shoot which was honestly resulted in the most amazing photos I have ever seen. I have them up all over my house and I am pretty sure I'll still be staring at them when I am 95 so I can remember how amazing Elizabeth made me look.

Hire her without hesitation. It will be the single best decision you ever make if you have an event you want to treasure forever.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth was so very professional & did a wonderful job of capturing our special day! We couldn't be happier with her work. Thanks Elizabeth! :)
-The Michaelis Family

Profile Picture Shyllo, 8/18/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Elizabeth did a wonderful job and was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Brittany and Tucker

Proofs
Save the Date
Negatives
1 AWARD

218 South Gulf Drive, Seagrove Beach, Seaside, Watercolor, Alys, Rosemary, FL 32459   See On Map
850-496-1433 (phone)