Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459 Map · Phone number

About Mindy Norris

Originally from Nashville, Tennessee, Mindy found her home along the beaches of 30A in 2006. Mindy is an extremely talented Master Hair Stylist and Hair Color Specialist with 20 years of experience. She has a passion for doing bridal hair and wedding parties and a particular gift of making her clients feel beautiful, relaxed, and confident. She not only mastered the Art and every angle of hair but she also has an amazing personality!

Currently working in Grayton Beach at Salon 76, Mindy treats her clients to a thorough consultation and a relaxing hair experience. On the weekends, you can find Mindy making brides beautiful all along 30A.

From your engagement to your special day, this is your time to get ready for one of the most incredible days of your life. We are happy to schedule any appointments for you as needed, counting down to your Special Day.

screen shot 2017 02 14 at 11 01 59 am
1770491f94aa1e41 Alys Beach Wedding Amanda Perry Photographers Favorites 0042
screen shot 2017 02 14 at 11 01 33 am

7 Reviews for Mindy Norris

Jocelyn · Married on 03/03/2018

Mindy did my hair, my 7 bridesmaids, and my mom's hair for my wedding on 3/3/18. I went to her 2 days before my wedding for my hair trial and she was able to give me layers that day to help make sure the hair style I chose would look the best it possibly could. On wedding day its hard to tell who was more entertained by each other, my bridesmaids or Mindy. We shared tons of stories and laughed all morning. Mindy was extremely knowledgeable about each girl's hair type and I know they were all incredibly pleased with how their hair turned out. My mom received so many compliments and was just telling me last night how amazing Mindy was. I wish Mindy lived in Charleston to do my hair all the time!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Anna · Married on 02/22/2018

Hands down best wedding hair stylist I have ever worked with! My girls all loved Mindy and her assistant. Everyone looked so great and was so happy with how their hair turned out.

Sent on 03/11/2018

ALLISON · Married on 10/08/2016

Mindy was a pleasure to work with. She did hair for my wedding party and myself. Everyone involved looked fantastic. My hair was exactly as I requested.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Mindy Norris FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling

• Santa Rosa Beach, 32459 See on map