Elizabeth Jones Photography

Montgomery, NY View map
$2,200 Most Popular Price

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,200

2nd Shooter
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
  • mrjonesandme
    Cheryl Married on 09/24/2016
    Elizabeth took our engagement photos and she was truly amazing. I was really nervous about having my photo taken. Truth be told, I don't think I am photogenic at all and I always look strange in photos. She made me feel really comfortable through the whole session and managed to make me, the most un-photogenic person ever, look beautiful in pictures. She was great at directing us into poses that looked great on film and had lots of great suggestions for places to take photos based on the rustic look we were going for. She also helped us decide what colors to wear for the pictures. At the end of the day, we had so much fun taking pictures....something I never thought I would say.

She got the pictures back to us really quickly and there were so many beautiful ones to choose from! I received the finished high-quality photos on a usb drive and they were also available on her website in a password protected album. Just to speak to her amazing eye...I asked for one of the Black and White that I loved, in the original color, she was so responsive and quick about getting it to me. But, I didn't like it nearly as much in color. That goes to show you, she know what she is doing and how to edit her pictures to give you the most beautiful version of each photos. It was a pleasure working with Elizabeth and I will definitely be using her again soon!
  • User2491990 2+ years ago
    Elizabeth made me feel very comfortable. I had her do a tasteful photo shoot for my boyfriend. She was so much fun yet professional all at the same time. The photos came out absolutely amazing. Couldn't have asked for a better experience and with the results of an fantastic personal gift for the man I love.
  • User2492191 2+ years ago
    Beth is also talented with family portraits, still life, event, and even Boudoir sets which can make excellent presents to receive from your significant other!

She has a great personality and keeps the party moving!

Montgomery, 12549
Location of (Elizabeth Jones Photography)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding