10414 Bicknell Circle, Fishers, IN 46038 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth Ahlgrim, Harpist

It is an honor for me to be a part of your special day. I want it to be the way you have dreamed, not what I think is appropriate, which is why my fee includes a consultation in my home so you can hear the music and we can work together to choose music with significance and beauty.

I am a full service harpist, meaning you get my experience, education, repertoire, attention, and consideration in planning the music for your wedding. With over 15 years of professional experience, I have the musical ability and knowledge to help you create the music of your dreams to match the wedding of your dreams.

Follow Elizabeth Ahlgrim, Harpist on

14 Reviews for Elizabeth Ahlgrim, Harpist

• Allie

Allie · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing! Book now!

Elizabeth was absolutely excellent! The music was beautiful and many people commented how much they enjoyed it. It truly added something special to our ceremony. Elizabeth is very professional and will work with you design the playlist for your day. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Lindsey · Married on 05/17/2019

Beautiful music

Our guests are still raving about Elizabeth's beautiful music. She put the perfect finishing touch on our ceremony and did a fantastic job!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Elizabeth and Kathy made our music dreams come true. It was a struggle to choose music that was important to us but as soon as we heard them together, we knew we had found the two people to give us exactly what we wanted. Their reception music was fun, upbeat, allowed us to dance and provided the perfect background for our dinner.

Sent on 01/06/2014