1708 S. Highland Ave., Arlington Heights, IL 60005 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Elite Travel & Events Inc

Elite Travel & Events Inc. is a family owned and managed business based in Arlington Heights, Illinois, focused on delivering outstanding customer service. We want to meet and go beyond all your expectations as we build a one on one relationship with you. With doing that, we would also like to offer our new service of letting you make your own payment plan. Why pay the full amount up front when you can make payments when YOU want to pay?? We specialize in Destination Weddings, Honeymoons, Incentive and Luxury Travel throughout the world. Let us know how we can take care of you!

Follow Elite Travel & Events Inc on

1 Reviews for Elite Travel & Events Inc

GREAT TRAVEL AGENT!! Dan and Melody were such a pleasure to work with! Anytime I had a question (which I had a lot) they replied almost immedietly. Their knowledge and professionalism was out of this world. They truly made our dream honeymoon come true! I recommend them for all your travel needs. I can't wait to book my next trip with Elite Travel Events

Sent on 10/10/2012

• Concept Effects
    Concept Effects Wedding Decor & Lighting

Working with Elite Travel and Events is nothing short of professional and an amazing experience. The staff at Elite looks out for your best interest and sets you and your fiancee up with an amazing experience for your Get away wedding or honeymoon. We stand behind Elite Travel and Highly Recommend them!!

• 1708 S. Highland Ave. Arlington Heights, 60005 See on map