Elite Productions & Entertainment

Oranjestad View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Elite Productions & Entertainment is a full service production audio/visual company serving the Caribbean. We are based on the island of Aruba and we are Aruba’s premier provider in sound, lighting, staging, & video services.

Elite Produstions provides the best wedding planning services on Aruba. Wedding are our specialty. Planing a wedding may seem overwhelming, however, our team makes the process easy as possible, guiding you in the right direction every step of the way. We seek to make the process as stress free & easy for all our brides. If you're not sure where to start first, we'll help you get started!

4.3
  • Baz
    Baz R. Married on 02/01/2022

Great wedding

The team at Elite went above and beyond to make our wedding and after party awesome
    Thanks Patrick and team
  • Renee
    Renee Married on 06/23/2018
    Average DJ service. Had issues with responses to emails during the planning process. They also had some pricing changes as I was quoted that became confusing. The MC DJ for the not wasn’t that entertaining for the Dancing Group I had for guests at my wedding. I gave them a list of songs to play, so there wasn’t a lot that they had to do. I had them do some string lighting at my reception that came out okay, but not for the price I paid. We also had them set up pillars around dance floor that we pretty expensive as well. The dancing kinda ended ubruptly at the end which was kinda disappointing, as I was told they would try to push the music more towards 10:30 if possible. I understand that DJ Prices could be higher for Destination weddings. But this was almost double the price for what I could get back at my home State and half the amount of playing time.

Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba Ceremonies & Celebrations in Aruba Wedding Planners

What can I say? True Professionals!! Their DJ's and MC's are true professionals, and whenever they were called upon were always ready, willing and able to set up stages, lighting, dance floor or any other type of set ups requested.

Engelandstraat 31 Oranjestad
297-5839641
Location of (Elite Productions & Entertainment)

Other vendors in Aruba for your wedding