Springfield, MO 65899 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Elise Abigail Photo

I​n all its glorious shapes and forms, love is welcome here Working with us is the easy part. You’ve already found each other. You’ve already gotten engaged. And now you have found some down-to-earth, empathetic photographers (pssst – that’s us!) who celebrate diverse couples, LGBTQ+ couples, and all couples who aren’t afraid to get drunk and leave it alllllll on the dance floor – making out included. Movin’ on forward, it’s only going to get lighter, sweeter, and way. more. exciting from here because this is when the fun really starts.

More info here: www.eliseabigail.com

Elise Abigail Photo 5
Elise Abigail Photo 6
Elise Abigail Photo 7

Taylor · Getting married on 10/26/2019

Oh my goodness, words do not even begin to describe the love I have for Elise and her husband Ethan! They were so gracious to adventure down with us to the backwoods of Ponca, Arkansas to capture our love in one of our favorite rockclimbing locations. Our engagement photo's were nothing but spectacular and we cannot wait for them to shoot our wedding next fall.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Shai Voelker · Married on 06/15/2019

Dreams are made of these photos

Elise and Ethan were absolutely wonderful. They were everything we could have wanted, and so much more. We knew that we wanted them to shoot our wedding as soon as we got engaged, and they did SUCH a phenomenal job. They are extremely professional, and get shit done without being pushy. It was great, as we have some family that can be difficult. They both were so great with everyone, and incredibly kind. Elise and Ethan were also so much fun to have around. They were radiating positivity, and were damn dreams. She made sure that my husband and I were soaking in every moment, and not to take anything for granted. She slowed us down and grounded us in the day. The day of she was everywhere at once it seemed, and captured everything perfectly. Every tiny detail was beautiful and perfectly captured. 10/10 would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer, because they are simply the best. There is so much love put into every single picture, and you can tell.

Sent on 08/15/2019
    Elise Abigail Photo 8
  • Taylor

Taylor Holmes · Married on 05/27/2019

Elise and Ethan will be the best friends you never knew you needed

My husband and I could not be more satisfied with our experience with Elise and Ethan as our wedding photographers. From the moment we booked them for our wedding they were so intentional about making sure they knew who we were, what we wanted our day to look like and making sure we were enjoying the whole process. Looking back at our wedding day I can't help but feel so blessed to have had Elise and Ethan there for our whole day. Elise made me feel so comfortable, beautiful and heard. And Ethan meshed so well with my husband and his groomsmen. Not only are they both absolutely incredible photographers, they are even more incredible people! We couldn't be more pleased with our wedding photos. The Randolph's were able to capture moments we didn't even know happened, details that I didn't even realize were going to be details we'd want to remember and emotions that feel like you re-live them when looking at the photos. I can't say enough about these two and who they are and what talent they have. Our wedding day wouldn't have been the same without Elise and Ethan!

Sent on 08/27/2019
    Elise Abigail Photo 9
    Elise Abigail Photo 10
    Elise Abigail Photo 11

Elise Abigail Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• AceLegendary
    AceLegendary Wedding Videographers

Elise is the kind of photographer that is simply fascinating to watch. She is both artistic yet assertive, passionate yet patient. She's the kind of photographer that I enjoy having by my side during weddings, as there's never a shortage of creativity flowing from her direction. This one comes highly recommended.

• Springfield See on map
    9am-5pm Mon-Friday (Office Hours)