Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number

About Elicia Bryan Photography

Newly married to a wonderful guy, I was in your shoes not too long ago. I know how stressful planning a wedding can feel. I like to take a little bit of stress away from that by making the photography decision easy. It’s a big decision and I speak from experience when I say that these photographs are going to be a major source of joy after the wedding is long over. It’s super important that you find a photographer that you connect with. You should feel great about their work and their personality. After that, trusting that person will make the next stage of planning and the wedding day itself so stress-free. Hiring the right photographer makes all the difference. I love people and I hope that we can start a conversation to see if we’re a great fit for each other. Chances are that if you’ve gotten this far, we will be.

A little about me as a person: I am a dreamer and a do-er. Growing up, I had to learn to be self-sufficient at a very early age. That experienced has served me well and owning my own business has been one of the best experiences of my life so far. I live in Atlanta with my husband, Ronnie, and our cat, Luna. Ronnie is a comedian and going to improv comedy shows is one of our favorite pastimes. We love watching TV shows together, some of our favorites being Dexter, Homeland, Nurse Jackie and Doctor Who. We love biking and live music (Ronnie proposed at a Paul McCartney show, standing about 100 feet away from Paul!) Really, we’re pretty much content doing anything as long as we’re together. We love being newlyweds!

A little about me as an artist: I live for the stories. They can be anything. The way you anxiously play with your fingers while you’re getting your makeup done on your wedding day. Little looks from your new groom who is standing across the room. A little girl admiring a brand new bride on the dance floor. Your mom’s expression as she watches you put on your wedding dress. The way your dad holds you tight during your dance together at the reception. My hope is that my photos will provoke real emotion. I want to tell the story of your wedding in such a way that you will remember how each moment felt. I’m interested in genuine smiles and authentic emotions. Because of that, I will never ask something of you that doesn’t feel real. The art we create together is a true collaboration between us. I would be honored to tell your story.

Follow Elicia Bryan Photography on

Elicia Bryan Photography 7
  • Ashley

ashley versteeg · Married on 04/06/2019

Wow. She is the best!

Oh. Em. Gee. I can't stop looking at our wedding pictures!! Elicia was highly recommended by my wedding venue. I took one look at her photos and knew I HAD to have her for our wedding. There are so many wedding photographers to choose from, but I fell in love with how moody/dramatic and candid her photos are. They're breathtaking. I emailed her about her availability and pricing and we set up a phone call. Thank goodness she was available!! From that first phone call, I seriously could not have been more excited! Elicia is the sweetest, most down-to-earth person. She is also phenomenally talented with a camera! She helped me come up with a timeline for photos and the big day in general. She was very quick to respond to my emails and was always so positive and kind in her communications. Her visions for our photos turned out incredible- the way she had us just interact with each other instead of cheesy posing. She made my husband and I feel so comfortable in front of the camera and you can totally tell- we don't look awkward. And she wrangled all of our family after the ceremony very quickly and with such kindness. I am so so happy we chose her and I seriously can't sing her praises enough {both for her as a person and her photos!} I can't wait to have some sort of occasion where I need another photographer- she will forever be my go-to!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Elicia Bryan Photography 8
    Elicia Bryan Photography 9
  • Liandra

Liandra Marchan · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Both Elicia Bryan and her work are truly amazing! My husband and I eloped in Big Sur, CA this past October. With the exception of my choice of groom, choosing Elicia as my photographer was the best decision of the day.

First and foremost, Elicia’s work is gorgeous and absolutely speaks for itself. As a picture is worth a thousand words, I’ve included a couple from my own elopement.

One of the many things I love about Elicia as a photographer is she doesn’t try to stage you using those “standard wedding poses.” She will direct you to a spot with amazing light, give you some posing “tips,” step back and then just let you and your partner be yourselves. The results are photos that are insanely beautiful but also reflect the couple you are.

In addition to being extremely talented, Elicia is the sweetest person! She brought a calming energy to the entire day and I will forever be thankful. It was an absolute joy to have her with me on my wedding day and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/04/2018
    Elicia Bryan Photography 10
    Elicia Bryan Photography 11
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2018

An incredibly talented, laid-back, and kind photographer!

We hired Elicia after meeting in person with another photographer and doing some pretty heavy research. My husband and i were looking for a laid-back photographer with a talented portfolio, and after speaking with Elicia, we were sold. She made the meeting process, the booking and payment process, and the scheduling of our wedding day so easy and effortless. Elicia is sweet, kind, and knows how to take amazing photos. She worked with my budget and we negotiated the hours she would spend photographing, although I sincerely wish we booked her for the entire day so we could spend more time with her! But, that did not affect the outcome of our photos at all, she still did an amazing job​, delivering over 800 quality photos of us, our guests, and the details of our day. Elicia brings a people-first mentality to shooting weddings, so she didn't spend much time away from my husband and I, which for us, was perfect. We didn't care so much to get 20 shots of my dress hanging from a tree as we did getting the smile on my grandma's face after I just became a married woman. Elicia showed up on time and acted professional and very sweet to all my family and friends. We had a long list of family shots that she got easily in the time allotted. She worked quickly, smoothly, and barely made us realize she was there! She didn't go through a list of cheesy photos, she didn't make someone stop and laugh one more time, but she documented us as we were and encouraged us to laugh in the moment. When she delivered the over 800 photos to us on an online gallery, she also made a slideshow of her favorites set to music, which was just so amazing and such a nice touch that we weren't expecting. We would recommend Elicia without hesitation.

Sent on 11/12/2018