Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Elevation Events and Design

We offer boutique event planning services for any event need. From weddings to private or corporate functions, we do it all!

Our passion and love for planning events gives us that extra personal touch that makes the entire event planning experience a dream come true! We offer a complimentary initial consultation to get you started in the right direction. The first step is choosing the right package for your specific event needs.

We do everything, so all you have to do is show up, relax and enjoy your special day!

Follow Elevation Events and Design on

Elevation Events and Design 3
Elevation Events and Design 4
Elevation Events and Design 5

Karen · Married on 11/04/2017

Working with Shannon to help plan my sister's wedding was a great experience. Shannon is a consummate professional with an easy, calm and organized approach which is so reassuring to brides and their vendors. She will make sure your wedding day flows smoothly and handle any issues that come up, leaving the bride, groom and their guests to just enjoy the day. Shannon is also a talented graphic designer producing truly beautiful, customized invitations and signage for your special day. Thank you for everything Shannon!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/15/2016

Shannon was my month of coordinator. We met at a bridal extravaganza in Atlanta and I informed her that I am a "Type A" personality. I asked her "Can you work with that type?" and she said absolutely! Type A's know what they want and I like that :) Four weeks before my wedding, Shannon came on board and it was the perfect timing - right as I was running out of steam to deal with all of the final details. She was also INCREDIBLY responsive and patient with me even when I asked her the same question a few times. There were a few hiccups with the venue so my mom had to step in to ensure everything was handled. My mom fell in love with Shannon! She really made sure both my concerns and my mom's concerns were addressed by the venue. She was thorough and stayed on top of all my vendors (florist/designer, photographer, videographer team, 2 makeup artists, and hair stylist). She took charge at the rehearsal which was great because we have a very chatty wedding party. Shannon kept checking on me leading up to the wedding. On the day of the wedding, she got everything done with very little assistance needed from me. I think she may have asked me 1-2 questions the whole day of my wedding and everything else she just handled on her own. She was calm the whole day and so even if something was going wrong I never even knew about it. She warned everyone before giving speeches so they could get their thoughts together which was MUCH appreciated for my little sister, one of my maids of honor, she made sure from top to bottom that everything ran. Several of my guests even complimented her and said she did an excellent job. Shannon is the best and I would recommend her 100 times. I have already shared her information with others and look forward to staying in touch!!! thank you so much Shannon for your professionalism, being so personable and your level of organization. Thank you from Anna, Rachel & Jamal! :)

Sent on 10/20/2016

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2016

Elevation Events & Design is an amazing team to work with! Shannon provide my "month of coordination" and executed perfectly. She ensured that everything went smooth, and if it didnt go smooth she ensured that I was not made aware :-). In addition to my coordination services, she also provided all of my stationery from the invitations, to the seating arrangements, wedding signs, etc. I am more than grateful to have experienced their level of service and I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of wedding and stationery services.

Sent on 06/05/2016

Elevation Events and Design Pricing

Elevation Events and Design Price Rates

Elevation Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Military, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2