1157 Gatewood Road, Fayetteville, WV 25840 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,800
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Pricing

About Elevated Media

Your Story, Beautifully told!

We are a team of creative storytellers that produce cinematic wedding films for our couples. We strive in getting to know our couples so that their wedding film reflects their personality and style. So we may meet up for a cup of coffee, catch dinner or be Facebook friends. At Elevated Media, you are not only a client, but also a friend.

Our focus is to produce the most compelling wedding films for our couples. Our filmmakers strive to capture the little moments that most couples miss throughout the day. After watching your wedding film, you will be able to relive your wedding day and see it the way your guests did, feeling all of the emotions you felt that day over and over again. We want to tell your love story better than you can remember it.

Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/ElevatedWV

and view our videos at https://vimeo.com/elevatedmediawv

or just pick up the phone and call or text. 304-237-4669

Follow Elevated Media on

young wedding couple freshly 2
02c3c84280234fd9 x8orILsHIsStewartKelliCarrico2 with Logo
Elevated Media
young married couple holding h
3c6c1480720262
young wedding couple freshly 2
  • Videos 6

7 Reviews for Elevated Media

Shelly · Married on 06/10/2017

I am so pleased that we were able to book Elevated Media for our wedding. Their prices are so feasible, especially compared to their unbelievable quality of video. Rob is so polite and truly works hard to make sure he captures every moment possible. If you are debating about getting a videographer, just do it and book Elevated Media! Having a video of your wedding day provides emotions and memories that you can't get from just pictures. This will be one of the best decisions you will make for your wedding day, I promise!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Hilliary · Married on 12/10/2016

Guys from elevated media were great and easy to work with!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Damita · Married on 12/10/2016

Elevated Media was super to work with and produced an amazing video of my daughter's wedding. Rob and Sam went above and beyond to make everything so special, from the couple's story 'til the finished product! I will never regret the decision to hire them to make a beautiful day even better.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Award

Elevated Media Pricing

Elevated Media Price Rates

• Adventures on the Gorge
    Adventures on the Gorge Park & Outdoor Weddings

it was a pleasure working with Elevated Media for our fall wedding. The video turned out fantastic. They were very professional. Will definitely be referring them to others.

• Melissa Kincaid Photography
    Melissa Kincaid Photography Wedding Photographers

Whenever I find out that Elevated Media will be the videographer at the wedding I am shooting, I am thrilled! So often videographers and photographers bump heads, but that is not the case with Rob and his partner. They are great to communicate and allow us both to get the perfect shot. They are also wonderful to be around. Elevated Media is absolutely superior at what they do!

• MIA BELLA ORIGINALS
    MIA BELLA ORIGINALS Wedding Planners

I had the pleasure of meeting and working with the people of Elevated Media while I was staging photo shoots for The Wedding Planner Magazine of Southern WV. They were professional and friendly and always had a smile on their faces. So impressed, I was, that my October bride has booked them, at my recommendation. I hope to work even more with Elevated Media on future events. Gail Ray, Mia Bella Originals Interior Design and Event Planning, Daniels, WV

• 1157 Gatewood Road Fayetteville, 25840 See on map