PO box 1548, Millington, TN 38053 Map · Phone number

About Elements Images

I have a lifelong love for both the arts and technology. I combine those passions to to capture your wedding, turning the moments of today into memories to keep for a lifetime, and share for generations to come. I absolutely love being a part of something so amazing as a wedding day!
Your wedding isn’t just one day. Its hundreds of days, one upon another, from the moment you met to the moment you say I do. Its first dates, first kisses, and new love. Its all those things put together that make your love story. Choosing the right wedding photographer means finding someone who can capture not only your wedding, but your love. The market is full of experienced professionals, so once you’ve narrowed it down to a few to consider, ask yourself “Does this photographer's style speak to me?” Everything from composition, lighting and editing affects the final product, so you should look for images that move you. With minimal posing, we want to bring out the romance, fun and beauty of your own love.

Elements Images was formally known as Key Elements Photography.

• Massey Wening Photography

Elements Images 4
Elements Images 5
  • whitbrosolo

Whitney · Married on 10/07/2017

Even before our actual engagement, my husband and I began online searching for vendors we hoped to book for our wedding. Key Elements stuck out among many because of their ability to capture beautiful, vibrant colors in so many settings. I had a friend who booked Key Elements a few years ago and I had always admired her wedding photos. After meeting Anna at a bridal show, my husband and I immediately knew we had to book Key Elements for our big day. We also loved the affordability of the photography packages, as we hoped to keep each aspect of our wedding to a certain budget. We had our engagement shoot with Anna in April of 2017 in Downtown Memphis. She managed to capture the natural light even more beautifully than it appeared in person and she totally got all our best angles. She allowed us to be ourselves and she snapped the most authentic versions of Adrian and me. When we sent out our Save the Dates, our friends and family told us that our photo looked like it belonged on a magazine cover! Five months later, in September, I wanted to have another shoot prior to the wedding that would show the more playful side of my husband and me. I had also lost 30 pounds and wanted some updated photos of us to display during our wedding reception. We had our second photoshoot at the Midsouth Fair. Anna worked her magic with minimal equipment and did everything from holding our props to laying on the concrete to capture the perfect angles. When October 7th arrived, I had no doubts that Anna would again do an amazing job and be a delight to have around. Once again, she did not disappoint! The proof is in the pudding (but in this case, the proof is in the photos)!!

Elements Images 6
    Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 02/18/2017

Stop Your Search

If you found yourself on this page because you're trying to find the best photographer in the area, just stop your searching and give Anna a call. Not only is she an incredible human being, but she happens to be ridiculously talented and passionate about what she does.
    A friend of mine got married years ago and I fell in love with her wedding photos - so much so that I made it a priority to remember who took them. Then, when it was my turn, I sought out Elements Images and booked Anna right away.
    She took beautiful engagement photos of my fiance and me. Then, after shedding some weight, I booked her for a second engagement session at the fair. That photo shoot was so much fun and I remember Anna literally laying on the fairgrounds to get the perfect shot.
    She continued to wow us and I knew our wedding photos would be no exception. Little did I know, she would completely outdo herself all over again. Our wedding photos were the talk amongst our family and friends and still are two years later.
    Which brings me to our latest session with Anna - our maternity session. No surprises here; she killed it. She made this rollie pollie of a gal feel like a beautiful goddess and our photos turned out amazing.
    It's rare that you meet someone in the professional world that you end up forming a bond with, but that's exactly what happened with Anna. After the past three years, I consider her not only an incredibly talented photographer but also a very genuine friend.
    Like I said originally, if you're searching for the perfect person in the Memphis area to take your special photos, stop looking because it doesn't get better than Elements Images.

Elements Images 16
    Sent on 07/23/2019

McKenzie · Married on 12/21/2015

Anna and Mike are both FANTASTIC! We love them! They have done several shoots for my husband and I, even before our wedding that were FANTASTIC, so we couldn't wait to use them for our special day! They did such a wonderful job that guests were asking us who they were and for their information!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Elements Images FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums