Electric Avenue

80 Hogue Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30312 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $7,500
  • Photos & Videos 10

About Electric Avenue

Electric Avenue is an exciting 80’s pop tribute band based in the Atlanta area that specializes in classic rock, pop and oldies. With over 20 years of touring experience, they are no strangers to the stage and are ready to rock your wedding celebration. The band performs terrific renditions of songs from pop legends like Prince, George Michael, David Bowie, Lionel Richie and more. Relive the times of the 80s as you hear and dance to some of your favorite classic songs.

Electric Avenue will provide you with an enjoyable music experience throughout your cocktail hour, reception or ceremony. They can even provide a fog machine for a cool dramatic special effect. The following services are available for weddings:

• Reception entertainment

Electric Avenue 4
Electric Avenue 5
  • Lydia

Lydia Fletcher · Married on 12/15/2018

Electric Avenue stole the show!

We booked Electric Avenue for our wedding reception after having seen them perform a couple of times around Atlanta at festivals. They absolutely killed it! It appealed to all ages from our three year old nephew to our grandparents. Their 80s renditions are spot-on and they are the nicest guys to work with. Not only were they incredible musicians, but they were awesome hosts and interacted with guests throughout. They were very receptive to our song requests and developed a killer setlist to keep people dancing the whole time. Book these guys for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

• Cory

Cory Cain · Married on 11/03/2018

Pros in every sense of the word.

Among a few other specifics, we had 2 main criteria for our wedding: killer food and a kickass band. My (now) wife and I had seen The Isley Brothers "Shout" performed at about 12 weddings too many and thought we'd go another direction for our day. We'd been going to Electric Avenue shows around Atlanta for several years and knew how much fun they would be at our wedding. What we did not know, was how accommodating, considerate, and completely professional they would be. Trying not to be too needy, I'd made some special requests along the way as we were planning things, and Kevin was super prompt in his responses and unbelievably helpful with all of them. As a married guy himself, he went out of his was to make sure we were made to feel special and somehow managed to share words of encouragement at just the right times. Class act, all the way.

I'm not always "motivated" to get on the dance floor at weddings and loathe being prompted to do so. I get the itch when it's natural and the mood has been established. With that said, I challenge anyone to fight the urge to get out and let loose while these guys play -- it's impossible. I saw members of my family who I wasn't sure had ever even heard of music dancing and singing along. While Electric Avenue is an 80s band at heart, I like to think of what they play as the "new classics." Their show appeals to both old and young and is just as universal as our favorite Motown standards. Do yourself and your guests a favor and book these guys for your wedding. Your friends will be talking about it long after -- I've got the texts to prove it.

Tim · Married on 04/14/2018

My wife and I had these guys at our reception 4/14/18 and they KILLED IT! We had seen them at some other music venues around Atlanta and they are the best 80's cover band I've seen yet. They sound great but also put on a great performance- from stage presence to outfits to working the crowd- they are wonderful. Plus they even learned a couple new 80s songs that were on our wish list! I would absolutely, highly recommend them for a wedding or event!

Electric Avenue 6
    Electric Avenue 7
    Electric Avenue 8
    Electric Avenue 9

Award

Electric Avenue FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 7,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Dance, Oldies, Pop, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System