elaine taylor fine flowers

• Forget Me Nots Fine Floral & Gifts
  • Sauliz Floral Dezigns

20 Reviews for elaine taylor fine flowers

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2013

Elaine is such an awesome lady to work with. The first time I met with Elaine, she asked me what I had envisioned for my wedding. I told her that I did not want any roses in my bouquets and that my colors were coral, teal, and brown. Not easy colors to work with. But Elaine was up for the challenge. We talked about different options and at one meeting had everything we wanted decided on. I had complete trust in Elaine and was anxious to see the final results. The day of my wedding when the flowers were delivered I was blown away. I couldn't have imagined anything more beautiful. She listened to every word I said and exceeded my expectations!! Thank you so much Elaine for your hard work and awesome imagination!!

Sent on 07/03/2013

Incredible, incredible, incredible.
    I cannot express in words how much I LOVE Elaine and how beautiful she made my wedding day and rehearsal dinner. The flowers were absolute perfection and every detail was carefully planned and thought out.
    As an out-of-town bride, we conversed almost entirely through email, Pinterest and over the phone and she was wonderful - always quick to respond, always helpful, and always had creative ideas. She brought my vision to life and made everything even more beautiful than I could have imagined.
    I recommend her with the highest of praises and would be delighted to work with her again!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Elaine FAR exceeded my expectations, I was blown away by her stunning work. She allowed me to be part of the creative process, I brought her my own large collection of vases, which she happily picked up from me and created an absolutley breath taking display with. And I just cannot say enough about my bouquet, it was perfection!

Sent on 03/26/2013