Effervescent Media Works

Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Effervescent Media Works

Vibrant Fun and Artistic Photography

Effervescent Media Works is committed to bringing quality, quantity and variety in the photography that we provide our clients. We specialize in primarily Weddings, Engagements, Bridals and Portraiture. We are also happy to shoot any other event photography you might be needing! Our style is bright and colorful, vibrant and unique. We shoot with a mixture of a photo journalistic approach along with with fun fashionable and traditional posed pictures!  Check out our website and contact us today to book a session or free wedding consultation!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Salt Lake City

Follow Effervescent Media Works on

13 Reviews for Effervescent Media Works

4.7
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

Rebecca has been absolutely wonderful on our wedding day! I was very worried about how the pictures would turn out because it rained the entire day and most of our pictures were taken outside (garden wedding), but she calmed my fears down and the first picture I received as a sneak peek is beautiful. The light is so good, it will almost make you wish it rains on your wedding day! Rebecca is very talented with working with the light and making people pose for pictures, she was also very patient and fun when it came to keep my nephews focused in front of the camera. I can't wait to receive all the pictures of our wedding, Effervescent Media Works is great, thank you Rebecca!

Profile Picture marine, 10/10/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

I can't say enough positive things about Effervescent Media Works. My fiance and I will be getting married out of state and just needed to get Engagements taken. Rebecca was amazing to work with. My fiance has a very hectic schedule, and Rebecca was able to fit us in quickly -- she had actually just gotten off a plane about an hour before we had our session with her. She had so many great ideas for our pictures, and really made us feel so comfortable. We were SO happy when we got our pictures back (about a week earlier than she had told us!). Rebecca captured EXACTLY the look we were going for, and not one of our pictures were corny or awkward (which is so common for engagement pictures.) I would recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Kayla , 11/30/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Effervescent Media Works was incredible - Rebecca was awesome every single time we talked to her and always did an amazing job with our pictures. She did our engagements and wedding pictures and they both turned out spectacular. She's very talented at what she does and does it at a very affordable price. She made the whole process so easy - she seems to know exactly what's going to look good when the pictures turn out. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Joe, 12/17/11, 1 Review