Effervescent Media Works

Longmont, CO View map
$2,300 Most Popular Price

$2,300 Most Popular Price

Effervescent Media Works is committed to bringing quality, quantity and variety in the photography that we provide our clients. We specialize in primarily Weddings, Engagements, Bridals and Portraiture. We are also happy to shoot any other event photography you might be needing! Our style is bright and colorful, vibrant and unique. We shoot with a mixture of a photo journalistic approach along with with fun fashionable and traditional posed pictures! Check out our website and contact us today to book a session or free wedding consultation!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Toning
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,300

2nd Shooter
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Negatives
Prints
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.7 out of 5 rating
  • Kristine
    Kristine S. Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding Shower

Rebecca was AMAZING!! She was everything I was looking for in a photographer for my special event. She arrived on time and went straight to work. I was desperate looking for someone a day before my event and Rebecca made it happen! Not just her work is great but such a great personality as well! Very professional and fun to work with. Definitely looking forward to working with her again!

Effervescent Media Works's reply:

Kristine! It was my pleasure. Your family is very special, fun and festive. Hope you have a happy Thanksgiving!
    Marine Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Rebecca has been absolutely wonderful on our wedding day! I was very worried about how the pictures would turn out because it rained the entire day and most of our pictures were taken outside (garden wedding), but she calmed my fears down and the first picture I received as a sneak peek is beautiful. The light is so good, it will almost make you wish it rains on your wedding day! Rebecca is very talented with working with the light and making people pose for pictures, she was also very patient and fun when it came to keep my nephews focused in front of the camera. I can't wait to receive all the pictures of our wedding, Effervescent Media Works is great, thank you Rebecca!
    Kayla Married on 11/30/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't say enough positive things about Effervescent Media Works. My fiance and I will be getting married out of state and just needed to get Engagements taken. Rebecca was amazing to work with. My fiance has a very hectic schedule, and Rebecca was able to fit us in quickly -- she had actually just gotten off a plane about an hour before we had our session with her. She had so many great ideas for our pictures, and really made us feel so comfortable. We were SO happy when we got our pictures back (about a week earlier than she had told us!). Rebecca captured EXACTLY the look we were going for, and not one of our pictures were corny or awkward (which is so common for engagement pictures.) I would recommend her to anyone!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Pricing

4057 Milano Ln Longmont, CO, 80303
Location of (Effervescent Media Works)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding