2515 Wyecroft Ed, Oakville, CA L6L 6P7 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About EDGE Hospitality

Edge Hospitality Group began in 1979 with the opening of Carmen’s, a quaint neighbourhood bakery and delicatessen located amidst the vibrancy of Concession Street in Hamilton, Ontario. The bakery quickly became known for its fresh ingredients and exceptional quality, and in 1982 became a bustling catering company under the moniker Carmen’s Catering.

Over the years, the founders of Carmen’s have continued to fuse their culinary talents with their event planning expertise. After expanding into the social and corporate catering, banquet and restaurant industries, they now operate as Edge Hospitality Group and offer four specialized event service locations in the Oakville area.

With more than thirty successful years behind them, Edge Hospitality Group offers an event experience that starts with an idea and ends with an exceptional and unforgettable celebration. Whether you’re planning an Oakville wedding or need a banquet hall in Oakville or the surrounding areas, Edge invites you to welcome your guests to one of its beautiful, full-service venues. No matter how big or small your event is, Edge will provide you with a team of committed, experienced professionals who have been cross trained to provide the best in service, food, and décor.

Explore Edge’s unique catering, banquet and restaurant and wedding venues in Oakville and the surrounding Greater Hamilton areas and the Halton Region.

Phone: 905-618-7510

• Videos 3

220 Reviews for EDGE Hospitality

Ana Jovanovic · Married on 11/16/2018

Wonderful venue

We had our annual corporate party at La Salle Park in Burlington and it was the best one we had by far. The food was incredible, the arrangements looked wonderful. The venue was simply decorated and elegant. The staff was friendly and professional.

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

We had our wedding here on September 30 and it was wonderful! All of the staff were great to work with. Everyone was very quick to respond to emails and the staff on site the night of the event made sure everything went smoothly. Would definitely recommend this venue to others!

Tiffany · Married on 09/24/2017

I would like to thank all of the EDGE Hospitality staff for making our night a memorable one! They were AMAZING! When I was panicking about guest being late and the wedding not starting on time, Mark reassured me that everything would be ok. He answered all my questions and helped my day run so much smoother. He even helped me pass on messages to my bridal party and to the officiant.

The rest of the staff were super attentive to us and our guests and made sure that everyone was taken care of. We had some mishaps which they handled with kindness and professionalism. Even at the end of the night, they made sure that I had everything that I needed and helped me pack up my cake. Thank you so so much EDGE for the wonderful night!!!! You guys are AMAZING!!

EDGE Hospitality FAQ