Denver, Denver, CO 80205 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Eddie Spaghetti

Eddie Spaghetti is a wedding videographer from Denver, Colorado whose focus is to tell stories that reflect the love that couples have for each other. They love capturing what is unique about each couple’s love and creating something that is so much more than just a wedding video. Because their clients mean so much to the videography company, Eddie Spaghetti only takes on two weddings a month. All of his time will be spent on accurately and beautifully telling your love story.

With over five years of videography experience, Eddie Spaghetti is equipped with the knowledge to create a wedding video for you and your future spouse. His video style includes cinematic, storytelling and documentary. Some of the services that Eddie Spaghetti offers include:

• Additional hours
  • Client revision
Follow Eddie Spaghetti on

• Videos 4

15 Reviews for Eddie Spaghetti

Eddie has been wonderful. We are waiting on our final product but the wedding day videoing was wonderful. We barely noticed he was there but are expecting wonderful results from the shots we're sure he got during the wedding. Couldn't ask for a more professional videographer.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Katy · Married on 09/03/2016

I highly, highly recommend Eddie Spaghetti. I am completely in love with my wedding video and feel like I am reliving the day every time I watch it. He even went out of his way to show up early on my wedding day to capture some intimate moments before the ceremony. I was so blown away. The way he captured the day and edited everything together is exactly how I envisioned. Don't pass up on Eddie Spaghetti. Phenomenal work.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2016

Eddie is a rockstar! He met my wife and I at Starbucks to discuss the plan for the wedding and from the beginning, was very easy going and professional. Other than pinning my microphone on before the ceremony, I don't remember seeing Eddie at all during the wedding. His ability to capture the emotions and special moments of the wedding while remaining virtually out of sight is an art. We got the trailer within 3 weeks and the dvd's the following week. We are truly in awe of work Eddie did on the video. Being able to relive our special day has been a huge blessing. If you are in the market for a videographer, Eddie's your guy!!!

-George

Sent on 08/30/2016

Award

Eddie Spaghetti FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• Kate & Co Photography
    Kate & Co Photography Wedding Photographers

Eddie and his team are such a pleasure to work with!! He is so talented and creative. His video work and style is gorgeous. He works well with all the vendors and great to get along with! I recommend Eddie and his team to all my brides looking for videographers!

• Denver Denver, Colorado, 80205 See on map