Ecphotography

Huntsville, AL View map Visit website
$2,400 Most Popular Price

$2,400 Most Popular Price

Ecphotography is a wedding photography company based in Huntsville, Alabama. Owner and lead photographer Elayne Conti comes from a family of creatives and discovered her passion for visual art in high school. In early 2020, Elayne grew her hobby into her full-time business by founding Ecphotography. She aims to capture the fleeting moments of wedding celebrations and transform them into treasured memories through her lens.

Ecphotography offers a range of wedding photography packages to suit various needs, styles, and budgets. Their Silver package includes an engagement session to get to know you and help you to get comfortable in front of the camera before your big day. It also includes full day-of wedding coverage, digital files of all professionally edited photos, and one canvas print of your choice. This company also offers elopement photography packages, event photography, and lifestyle sessions.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,400

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Prints

• Gina
    Gina C. Married on 11/06/2021

Absolutely perfect!

Elayne was wonderful! She is sweet, easy to work with, made us feel comfortable, and has a great eye for creative photos. She is reasonably priced and very professional. She captured the moment perfectly from the getting ready stage to the ceremony and reception, and took beautiful creative shots of everything set up. We love the private photos she staged of us, and the candid photos of us and our guests during the reception were priceless! We highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you, Elayne, for preserving our special day in your beautiful and fun photos!
  • Jessica
    Jessica L. Married on 09/18/2021

Elayne is AMAZING!!

Elayne photographed my wedding on September 18, 2021. I found her through wedding wire in January, and she has been such a pleasure to work with ever since I met her! From the beginning she met up with me to talk with me about what I wanted from a photographer, and did everything to make sure our pictures were perfect. A few months before the wedding she came all the way to my venue in Cullman to get ideas for pictures, and she DELIVERED. My wedding day started out so stressful due to weather concerns, but Elayne did everything she could to make sure we got the shots I wanted and worked around the rain to get my pictures outside. She did everything to ensure that we got what we wanted out of our pictures, which turned out so lovely and mean the world to me! On top of her amazing photography skills, she was just a joy to be around! Her personality is so sweet and relaxed, it felt like she was a close friend I had known for years rather than just somebody we hired to take pictures. I’m so in love with my pictures, and thoroughly enjoyed having Elayne there on my special day from the very beginning to quite literally the very end of it all. Thank you SO much Elayne! ❤️

Real Weddings

• Chris & Anna Grace
    31 photos · 08/08/2020

6409 Old Madison Pike Huntsville, AL, 35806
Location of (Ecphotography)

Ecphotography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Ecphotography include in the starting price?

Ecphotography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Ecphotography include in their most popular wedding package?

Ecphotography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Ecphotography offer?

Ecphotography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Ecphotography offer?

Ecphotography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Ecphotography offer for wedding events?

Ecphotography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Ecphotography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Ecphotography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding