10 Fieldstone Way, Alpharetta, GA 30005 Map · Phone number

About Eclectic Photo

Eclectic Photo is Kelly Talele.

I'm a portrait and wedding photographer located in Alpharetta, Georgia just north of Atlanta. While I will photograph just about anything, I currently specialize in maternity and newborn portraiture and weddings.

So why eclectic? Because I believe it's the best word to not only describe my personality but also my photographic style. Just take a look through my gallery and I think you'll see what I mean! I'd like to believe I take the best elements from my life experiences and combine them to create something truly unique. While I am partial to black and white photography, I am also captivated by color. And even though I tend to take a more artistic approach to my portraits, you will also find me occasionally shooting a traditional portrait. But there will always be something there...something that makes it a little nontraditional...something that makes it eclectic.

I take a more photojournalistic approach to my weddings capturing pure emotion rather than staged shots. I absolutely love it when my brides view their photos and are thrilled to see the images I captured because they had no idea I was there photographing that moment. That's what I strive to do: photograph the day in such a way that you are able to relive your wedding as you go back and view your photos. It's not just about telling the story of your wedding day...it's about reliving it.

yano 1523
f49c1534b3689737 1201873737961 IMG 0308
IMG 0355

2 Reviews for Eclectic Photo

Lori · Married on 11/15/2008

Kelly Talele is by far one of the best photographers I've come across. Her personality is great - it is so easy to work with her and feel relaxed, yet her professionalism is exceptional.

She was wonderful with us for our engagement shoot, and everyone at our wedding kept commenting on how great she was. She was able to handle our crazy family and friends with ease, making sure to get every shot we requested.

Her style is more photo-journalistic, which is exactly what we wanted. I feel like I didn't even know she was there, but when we saw the photos I couldn't believe how she got all those great little moments that seem to fly by during the wedding. Her package prices are extremely reasonable, as well.

Sent on 11/28/2008

Valerie · Married on 10/05/2007

When I started the wedding planning process, all of the venders for photography were outrageous. My future husband was in sticker shock and almost said no photography at all. When I found Eclectic Photo he was plesantly suprised that someone could be reasonable and talented. We met with Kelly at a nearby deli, looked at her work and talked with her. My husband was so impressed he said yes before we even got home.
    Kelly is so great! She really goes out of her way to make everything so easy and worry free for the bride. My pictures were great! There were pictures in my wedding album that I had no Idea she even took, and they were beautiful. My family and friends all thought she was so courteous, professional and friendly. My mother-in-law talks about her and her work all the time.
    I have recommended Eclectic Photo to so many people.

Sent on 02/14/2008