Eau Gallie Yacht Club

• Eagle Creek Golf Club

6 Reviews for Eau Gallie Yacht Club

Emily · Married on 03/30/2019

Dream come true

Made our dream come true! Food was delicious. Staff was extremely helpful and professional and made all the guests feel welcomed.

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • sarah

sarah · Married on 07/28/2018

Most Amazing Venue

My Husband and I were planning our wedding from Asia, he is from Florida and I have visited family in the area my whole life, so Melbourne seemed like the perfect middle ground for our wedding. I have been to the yacht club many times and got in contact with Cindy from event planning to see what it would take to plan our wedding there. She was super responsive and happy to work with us on getting the perfect wedding sorted and in a cost effective way. She helped us to find the right set up, the right menu and all the right options for the number of guests in attendance. Given we were completely reliant on her recommendations, we weren't sure what to expect, especially, since we planned to arrive six days before the wedding! But everything was well handled. unfortunately it rained during the outdoor ceremony, but Cindy had already had another option in the trophy room ready and everything went smoothly despite the last minute change. The venue itself was the perfect set up for a romantic wedding. We had white table cloths, white flowers and a ton of candles. With the already beautiful interior, everything looked great. Additionally, and most importantly, the food was SPECTACULAR. People are still talking about it. Everyone ate hearty that night. The pecan encrusted chicken and the filet could not have been more tasty and tender. People told us that we wouldn't eat much on our wedding night, but both of us found time to finish every bite on our plates. Thanks again to a great team and an awesome venue at Eau Gallie.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Bethany · Married on 10/02/2010

I have no bad things to say about this venue. They were friendly, prompt, and professional. Everything went so smoothly and they really took care of the bride and groom, and every guest for that matter. They also had complimentary valet parking for all the guests which was a plus. Also the views of the river are great and the banquet room is beautiful. I would definitely recommend them...

Sent on 10/29/2010

• 100 Datura Drive Satellite Beach, FL, 32937 See on map
    Location of (Eau Gallie Yacht Club)