PhotoBooth | SloMoBooth | DJ
Thanks for checking us out.
Do you want to know upfront how this will fit your budget? I don't blame you. I hate guessing games as much as the next guy. Below is two videos that breaks down the rocket science of booking a DJ and/or Photo Booth into an easy format complete with explanations, costs, down payments, and the next step forward.
This link is for Dj Pricing: https://youtu.be/hEYTNM5Iei8
This link is for Photo Booth Pricing: https://youtu.be/ZrL-uOVkdng
If you are as excited as we are, then here are the next suggested steps.
1. Schedule a 1 hour meeting with us at a time and place convenient for you.
2. Meet us & and we'll answer questions, build your package, and explain our planning process.
3. Leave armed with the knowledge you need to make a confident decision on who you book for Entertainment.
A meeting is not a commitment to booking. Its just a way to get further educated.
Follow this link to Request a Meeting: https://www.eapromusic.com/new-page-1
DJ Service Start at $999
- Music data base of over 15,000,000 licensed songs
- Wireless microphone for announcements, toasts, etc.
- Unlimited consulting for your Event Flow Planning
- Personalized wedding planning account with EAProPlanning.com
- Back up gear to keep your event safe from the perils of technology
- Fully insured to protect you and your guests
- We coordinate with your vendors
Photo Booth Options Start at $699
- Endlessly print, download, and share photos via social media
- On site professional attendant
- Photos include Custom photo strip layouts and text
- GIF animations, green screening, and video options
- Online digital gallery of all photos for 1 year (free downloading)
- Huge assortment of props such as wigs, boas, glasses, and more
Slo Mo Booth Options Start at $1495
- Create epic slow motion clips
- Includes lots of crazy SloMo props, such as confetti and bubbles
- Guests can watch and share their antics
- Easy user operated booth creates an experience
- Highlight video professionally edited
- On site professional attendant
Other couples have also viewed:
Recommended by 100% of couples
2 User photos
Lisa · Married on 06/01/2019
Great to work with
William was great! He took care of so much and was so easy to work with. He kept people on the dance floor and having a great night! Thanks William!Sent on 06/17/2019
Sara · Married on 05/04/2019
I chose EA Pro because of their planning tools. The website is easy to use and customize your music and schedules. They work closely with you during the planning process to send tips and reminders.Sent on 05/21/2019
Once the wedding came, everything went great the day of with Sam. He coordinated with the other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. He took requests and interacted with our guests. His singing talent was a surprise but everyone loved it! You won't regret hiring them!
Ali · Married on 10/05/2018
Best. DJ. Ever!
We absolutely loved having William as our DJ! From the beginning, he was very informative, professional, and kind. Not only did he help with our music selections, but he also helped with almost any aspect of our wedding that we were unsure about. Also his website where we chose our music and created our timeline was very user friendly and a great tool to have. And of course his performance as a DJ was awesome! Everything transitioned well, and the whole evening just flowed smoothly. We also chose EA Pro Music for our photo booth which was great! Chris was our photo booth attendant and he too was very kind and helpful. We highly recommend EA Pro Music! They really know what they're doing, and you won't be disappointed!Sent on 10/22/2018