58398 Randy Dr., Goshen, IN 46528 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 27

About EA Pro Music

PhotoBooth | SloMoBooth | DJ

Thanks for checking us out.

Do you want to know upfront how this will fit your budget? I don't blame you. I hate guessing games as much as the next guy. Below is two videos that breaks down the rocket science of booking a DJ and/or Photo Booth into an easy format complete with explanations, costs, down payments, and the next step forward.

This link is for Dj Pricing: https://youtu.be/hEYTNM5Iei8

This link is for Photo Booth Pricing: https://youtu.be/ZrL-uOVkdng

If you are as excited as we are, then here are the next suggested steps.

1. Schedule a 1 hour meeting with us at a time and place convenient for you.
2. Meet us & and we'll answer questions, build your package, and explain our planning process.
3. Leave armed with the knowledge you need to make a confident decision on who you book for Entertainment.

A meeting is not a commitment to booking. Its just a way to get further educated.

Follow this link to Request a Meeting: https://www.eapromusic.com/new-page-1

DJ Service Start at $999

- Music data base of over 15,000,000 licensed songs

- Wireless microphone for announcements, toasts, etc.

- Unlimited consulting for your Event Flow Planning

- Personalized wedding planning account with EAProPlanning.com

- Back up gear to keep your event safe from the perils of technology

- Fully insured to protect you and your guests

- We coordinate with your vendors

Photo Booth Options Start at $699

- Endlessly print, download, and share photos via social media

- On site professional attendant

- Photos include Custom photo strip layouts and text

- GIF animations, green screening, and video options

- Online digital gallery of all photos for 1 year (free downloading)

- Huge assortment of props such as wigs, boas, glasses, and more

Slo Mo Booth Options Start at $1495

- Create epic slow motion clips

- Includes lots of crazy SloMo props, such as confetti and bubbles

- Guests can watch and share their antics

- Easy user operated booth creates an experience

- Highlight video professionally edited

EA Pro Music 2
  • Ali

Ali · Married on 10/05/2018

Best. DJ. Ever!

We absolutely loved having William as our DJ! From the beginning, he was very informative, professional, and kind. Not only did he help with our music selections, but he also helped with almost any aspect of our wedding that we were unsure about. Also his website where we chose our music and created our timeline was very user friendly and a great tool to have. And of course his performance as a DJ was awesome! Everything transitioned well, and the whole evening just flowed smoothly. We also chose EA Pro Music for our photo booth which was great! Chris was our photo booth attendant and he too was very kind and helpful. We highly recommend EA Pro Music! They really know what they're doing, and you won't be disappointed!

Samantha · Married on 09/22/2018

Music was one of the most important things to me at the wedding. EA Pro Music nailed it. We met up a few times before and plotted the music. They had a computer system that allowed me to choose music that I wanted. They were very prompt and kept the flow going well. Also, we did not have a wedding planner, so there were a few times we realized that we had forgotten to plan stuff out and Zach was great at working on the fly with those things. They showed utmost professionalism and kept the party on the dance floor all night. I heard a few people complain about edited (family friendly) music, but I had quite a few kids and older adult guests, so I was perfectly happy with it, I assume that if it was an adult only crowd, that would probably be different. They also did the ceremony music (outdoors at a gazebo) and made impromptu decisions once at the location that I was beyond happy with. The venue was quite a hike from their central location (Bremen Conservation Club) and they were willing to travel the distance to a venue that they had never visited. I never heard a customer complain about music being too loud or too quiet. I really can go on all day about how pleased I was with EA Pro Music.

EA Pro Music 3
    EA Pro Music 4

Arren · Married on 08/25/2018

Sam and William were a great help to us and very professional!

EA Pro Music FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 58398 Randy Dr. Goshen, 46528 See on map