PhotoBooth | SloMoBooth | DJ
Thanks for checking us out.
Do you want to know upfront how this will fit your budget? I don't blame you. I hate guessing games as much as the next guy. Below is two videos that breaks down the rocket science of booking a DJ and/or Photo Booth into an easy format complete with explanations, costs, down payments, and the next step forward.
This link is for Dj Pricing: https://youtu.be/hEYTNM5Iei8
This link is for Photo Booth Pricing: https://youtu.be/ZrL-uOVkdng
If you are as excited as we are, then here are the next suggested steps.
1. Schedule a 1 hour meeting with us at a time and place convenient for you.
2. Meet us & and we'll answer questions, build your package, and explain our planning process.
3. Leave armed with the knowledge you need to make a confident decision on who you book for Entertainment.
A meeting is not a commitment to booking. Its just a way to get further educated.
Follow this link to Request a Meeting: https://www.eapromusic.com/new-page-1
DJ Service Start at $999
- Music data base of over 15,000,000 licensed songs
- Wireless microphone for announcements, toasts, etc.
- Unlimited consulting for your Event Flow Planning
- Personalized wedding planning account with EAProPlanning.com
- Back up gear to keep your event safe from the perils of technology
- Fully insured to protect you and your guests
- We coordinate with your vendors
Photo Booth Options Start at $699
- Endlessly print, download, and share photos via social media
- On site professional attendant
- Photos include Custom photo strip layouts and text
- GIF animations, green screening, and video options
- Online digital gallery of all photos for 1 year (free downloading)
- Huge assortment of props such as wigs, boas, glasses, and more
Slo Mo Booth Options Start at $1495
- Create epic slow motion clips
- Includes lots of crazy SloMo props, such as confetti and bubbles
- Guests can watch and share their antics
- Easy user operated booth creates an experience
- Highlight video professionally edited
- On site professional attendant
Other couples have also viewed:
59 Reviews for EA Pro Music
Recommended by 100% of couples
2 User photos
Kelli · Married on 11/09/2019
Great DJ, Photobooth, & Lighting!
We hired William with EA Pro Music as the DJ for our large 200-person wedding in the fall, and our reception was a blast! We were first drawn to EA Pro Music from their modern and well-organized website. Some of the other DJ websites in our search looked very dated and barely showed you pictures or videos of everything they offered (such as lighting rentals, etc). EA Pro Music’s website has everything well-listed, including the pricing platform and options for additional add-ons. We planned our wedding out of state, so we video chatted 2 different times with William and in between those times he emailed very helpful planning tips and scheduling reminders. He was always very responsive to any of our questions, and made sure to get a good idea for our taste in music as well as the age demographics of our guests. He listened to our specific requests and gave helpful advice when needed, ESPECIALLY regarding the reception timeline logistics. You can tell he has tons of experience in this field and is genuinely passionate about his business and what he does. Once all our formal dances were out of the way at our reception and the dance floor opened, it stayed full all night! We also added on some great dance lights and the early-bird Photo Booth package, which included a scrapbook and glue sticks and pens that we ended up using as our guest book. We had a lot of kids at our wedding, and they used the photo booth nonstop all night. The photo booth attendant, Chris, was so friendly and great dealing with all the rambunctious kids (and adults, let’s be honest) for the whole 5-hour booking! EA Pro Music’s services are competitively priced and they were worth every penny. We cannot recommend William and his team enough!Sent on 02/01/2020
Cassidy Higgins · Married on 10/05/2019
Amazing all around!
Sam/EA Pro Music was recommended to me by a friend, and WOW I am so glad that it happened. Sam was the absolute BEST! The website + software is so easy to use and helps ensure that you hear all the songs you want to on your big day! Sam helped keep us on track during our wedding and literally saved the day multiple times. The music, the vibe, the energy was absolutely perfect and helped us achieve our biggest goal of the night--an epic dance party. He read the room and made sure everyone was loving the music and enjoying the night. I couldn’t be more happy with our experience with EA Pro Music and Sam!Sent on 11/15/2019
Kali Miller · Married on 08/03/2019
Don’t look any further..
EA Pro Music/William was highly recommend to me by a coworker, and after our first meeting I knew exactly why. He was very professional and down to earth he showed us the website/software we would use to help with choosing songs and planning the order of events. There are also several very helpful videos to watch to show you exactly how to use the software. Leading up to the wedding he sent out helpful emails to keep us on track of things that needed to be done. I didn’t have a wedding planner but his software felt like I had one, it helped me stay organized and plan my wedding timeline without fail. The day of the wedding he showed up early to set up everything, including extra uplighting we had asked for that added such a beautiful touch to the dance floor! He kept the day and into the night right on track and kept the party alive the entire time. I couldn’t be more happy with picking EA Pro Music as our DJ - they are the total package!Sent on 09/06/2019