1718 N. University Parkway Suite 201, Provo, UT 84604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About e-Weddingbands.com

Our headquarters are located in Provo, Utah, where we have specialized in bridal rings and wedding bands for over 30 years. Provo is a college town, home of Brigham Young University and Utah Valley State College, with a combined year-round enrollment of nearly 55,000 students from all over the world. Many of those students get married each semester, and as a result this area is heavily populated with jewelry stores and is often referred to as the marriage capital of the West.

In addition to our on-line store, we owned and operated a beautiful retail jewelry store with a modern and fully-equipped manufacturing, service, and repair shop for nearly 30 years. In 2005, because of our dynamic growth and the increased demand for our high quality wedding bands, e-Weddingbands completed a separation and relocation from the retail store into a new, expanded facility with room to grow and greater shop capacity. Our new in-house shop specializes in the design, manufacturing, finishing, and repair of jewelry in platinum, palladium, gold, titanium, tungsten and silver. You can trust our goldsmiths with your special wedding band purchase, their combined experience in the shop adds up to more than 72 years!

Many of the styles offered on e- Wedding Bands are our own unique designs, and are only available here at our online store. We have worked hard to understand and meet the needs of couples shopping for wedding rings. Over the last three decades we have helped literally thousands of couples find the perfect rings, and to our delight, we usually become good friends in the process!

Although most of our student customers eventually graduate and return to their home states, many of them continue to keep in touch and purchase their future Christmas, birthday, and anniversary gifts from us. We'd love to add you to our growing list of customers who are also our friends.

Unlike many other Internet sites competing for your business, ours is backed by a team that has operated a real brick and mortar jewelry business, complete with regular hours, telephones, and full-time people who are friendly and knowledgeable. We will still be here 20 years from now if you need sizing, repair, or any other type of jewelry service. And we take care of our customers! Please take a moment to read some of the comments from our on-line customers, and then place your order with confidence. Thank you, from all of us at e- Wedding Bands!

Follow e-Weddingbands.com on

75 Reviews for e-Weddingbands.com

• Amy

Amy · Married on 03/24/2018

Great product, value and service! I called Monday morning to inquire about a band, placed the order online at 10am CST and had the ring in hand Thursday afternoon! This was with the free shipping option! I would absolutely order from e-weddingbands.com again!!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Trevor · Married on 08/19/2017

After two nightmare experiences at both Zales and Jared (had to return both rings), I was left without a ring right before my wedding date. I found a similar ring to what I had purchased at Zales and Jared, only the ring at e-weddingbands was heavier (14k gold), thicker, and a better price. I called e-wedding bands and they had no problem expediting my order so the ring would come in early. If you order a ring from e-weddingbands, be aware that their rings are more contoured on the inside than Jared, so you might be able to go down a quarter size from your normal measured ring size.

Sent on 09/02/2017
  • Ellen

Ellen · Married on 12/30/2016

eWeddingBands is a lovely little store that offers impeccable services for incredible prices. My husband purchased my engagement ring from another store and after lots of consideration, we decided against purchasing our wedding bands from the same place. We felt more comfortable supporting a local, small business while saving money. If you're conflicted between a big name brand and eWeddingBands for your wedding jewelry, go with eWeddingBands. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 12/25/2016