74 Reviews for e-Weddingbands.com

Custom Wed. Bands (3)
74 e-Weddingbands.com Reviews

1.1

Returns are absolutely NOT free. Band feels incredibly cheap and sharp. No solutions offered. Conflicting info on website. Now I'm out $30 just to return. What a waste, will never shop here again!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great product, value and service! I called Monday morning to inquire about a band, placed the order online at 10am CST and had the ring in hand Thursday afternoon! This was with the free shipping option! I would absolutely order from e-weddingbands.com again!!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
0.7

Purchased a titanium band for my husband. I have had to "replace/repair" the ring twice within five years because of deep scratches. I took it to a local jeweler and was advised the ring was not titanium as its not supposed to look the way my ring looked. FORGET trying to get help. It has been two months and I have still not gotten the "repaired" ring back after paying $75! I will NEVER buy from them again!

Profile Picture Tina, 1/21/18, 1 Review
1.3

This is an honest review regarding a recent purchase I made. I purchased a wedding band and have had my ring both professionally measured as well as with an at-home kit, and when I received my order, the sizing was way off. I had contacted customer service and instead of offering complimentary return shipping, they said it was my responsibility to pay for it. Almost EVERY other online jeweler offers at least one free exchange/resizing. So, even if you're saving a few bucks on the band, you'll have to risk paying more for returns and exchanges. Also, quality of the band is not there - you can tell the item is cheaply constructed.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

After two nightmare experiences at both Zales and Jared (had to return both rings), I was left without a ring right before my wedding date. I found a similar ring to what I had purchased at Zales and Jared, only the ring at e-weddingbands was heavier (14k gold), thicker, and a better price. I called e-wedding bands and they had no problem expediting my order so the ring would come in early. If you order a ring from e-weddingbands, be aware that their rings are more contoured on the inside than Jared, so you might be able to go down a quarter size from your normal measured ring size.

Profile Picture Trevor, 8/19/17, 1 Review
2.2

There is a lot of lies. It says free resizing, well it cost 25 dollars. The engraving for smaller rings is only possible in one standard font, which is not pretty

Profile Picture User7779977, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

eWeddingBands is a lovely little store that offers impeccable services for incredible prices. My husband purchased my engagement ring from another store and after lots of consideration, we decided against purchasing our wedding bands from the same place. We felt more comfortable supporting a local, small business while saving money. If you're conflicted between a big name brand and eWeddingBands for your wedding jewelry, go with eWeddingBands. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/30/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

After a snafu with Jared's, we tried out e-Weddingbands.com. Their prices were significantly cheaper, and their service was great. We decided to go with ceramic styles, and they even worked with their jewelers to make me a ring that wasn't originally offered in my size. We had our rings within 2 weeks and moved on to other things to worry about.

Quick, easy, friendly, and fantastic.

Profile Picture Teresa, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

great quality, great price and really nice variety of rings, they accommodate last minute emergencies (like the groom losing his ring haha), and they maintain you order so you can just reorder, they have good offers as well.

Profile Picture Greylin, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

I ordered my wedding band from e-weddingbands.com My fiance was a little hesitant about me buying such an importance piece of jewelry online but I did my research first. The band was even more beautiful in person and an unbelievable value! It shipped within two days of ordering and fit perfectly (my fingers are a tiny 4.75 and it's usually hard to find a ring in that size to start). It looks beautiful with my engagement ring and I can't wait to wear

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Beautiful wedding band, fit perfectly, and affordable price! Perfect.

Profile Picture Suzanne, 8/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Got a great ring at a cheaper price than competitors. Quickly shipped and exactly like in the picture/described.

Profile Picture User4556475, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Not only does e-weddingbands have the best prices we could find for rings, they have a great range of prices, metals, and styles. They are also extremely responsive--usually replying to emails within a few hours--and were very flexible in terms of exchanges/resizing. Both of our rings needed adjustment--one within the 30-day return period, and one after the 30-day period--and e-weddingbands resized both for no charge. I would definitely recommend them for folks who don't have a ton of money to spend on a ring and who want the assurance that they can have their ring resized if need be.

Profile Picture User4140737, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I am very careful about online purchasing because of so many scams but I can tell you that this is a legit company with some of the best service you can find. I love the fact of being able to buy a quality wedding band for my husband at a decent price without a jewelry store clerk harassing me to buy or acting like I'm not buying. The engraving and everything is perfect on his ring. I would use them again for anniversaries down the road for us.

Profile Picture Jim & Kenyatta, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

After searching several local jewelers for the beveled band my husband wanted with no success, we found EXACTLY what he wanted at e-weddingbands.com. Shipping was fast, and the ring is perfect! Great value too!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/22/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Typically, I am skeptical to order anything from a website with "e-whatever" in the name. I couldn't have been more wrong here. E-weddingbands.com exceeded my expectations. The customer service was excellent, the processing and shipping was extremely fast, and the price was right. My wife and I are very pleased with the quality of the wedding band. I highly recommend this company. Thank you!

Profile Picture User4192441, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I'm really happy with my platinum wedding band. The only drawback of using this online store is that you do have to pay a restocking fee for an engraved ring or pay shipping for an unengraved ring to make sure it's right and it's hard to get things right the first time based on online photos (took me three tries), but www.e-weddingbands.com really provided excellent service and the price was way less than what I found locally. I should have called them first to discuss what I needed but when I eventually did, they were very helpful. The best thing is that I loved the size and look of one of their rings but the edge was too sharply cornered for my comfort and looked wrong with my curved engagement band, so they said the goldsmith could do a custom job to round the edges to match based on photos I emailed (which made the ring non-returnable, but that's understandable). The band came out great and I love it - perfect match with my engagement ring. Great service at a great price!

Profile Picture Lara, 5/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

This is the best place anywhere to buy wedding bands. They are quick to respond, ring arrived quickly, price was several hundred below various jewelry stores and the ring is beautiful.

Profile Picture Barbie, 3/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

We could not be more pleased with the fast and courteous service that we experienced with Susan at e-Weddingbands.com.

Although we got engaged in August, we did not have a date set until mid-November. When we set that date, we had one week to make arrangements and pick out wedding bands.

We called e-Weddingbands.com directly and spoke to Susan who was able to check availability of the rings selected (Both out of stock but able to be obtained the very next day), arrange for engraving and also set up overnight delivery of the rings.

We ordered two bands on a Wednesday, engraving and shipping occurred on Thursday and the rings were in our hands by Friday afternoon.

They were exactly what they were described to be on the website. Both are of high quality and the engraving is neat and tidy (I have had engraving done in the past that looked like a kindergartener had done it.) The cost was lower than what the brick and mortar store where my engagement ring was purchased was asking for the same quality and finishes.

I would definitely recommend this business.

Profile Picture Dee, 11/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered a wedding band in the shape of the One ring from a different website and the shipment arrived late and damaged. Found this website a week and two days before my wedding ceremony with a price lower than all the rest. Very quick response in online chat and the representative (thank you, Susan!) was very helpful. Their system showed that the ring wasn't in stock and will not be shipped until one day before the wedding! The representative quickly worked to capture all my information and forwarded it to the jewelers and shipping department. It turned out they did have a ring in stock and i got it well before the wedding.

The quality and size were perfect. Best customer service i've encountered in a while.

Profile Picture George, 10/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I was a bit nervous about ordering my wedding ring on line, but after finding the exact same ring online for less than half the price it was at a local jewelry store, I thought I'd try it. We were a bit late looking for rings (2 weeks before the wedding!) but the ring arrived right when promised and was exactly what I wanted. Engraving was free, and just right! I would absolutely buy jewelry again from e-Wedding bands!

Profile Picture Kari, 8/30/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I (the groom) ordered my wedding band through e-Weddingbands.com. my now-wife had her eyes set on a ring in a local jewelry shop, but I was quite fond of a simple band that my brother-in-law has from his marriage, and he suggested this website for a similar ring.

The service was impeccable. I expected a website like this to be all automated service, but I was immediately helped by real people that were all extremely friendly, easy to work with, and helpful.

My ring was an excellent cost for a well-crafted and durable ring, and they offered a free engraving. My wife is Russian, so I submitted Russian text for the engraving. They were not certain if they would be able to engrave Russian characters at first, but were very communicative throughout the process, and eventually made it work with beautiful results.

Delivery was very fast, and the ring arrived in a nice box, with an informative fact sheet about ring care and the various properties of the metal I had chosen.

Excellent website.

Profile Picture Assya, 8/25/13, 4 Reviews
1.0

They should have a star for the quality of the ring. their platinum is alloyed with Nickel or some metal that gives me allergy! I called but they will take it back minus 40% of the original price and they claim their platinum jewelry is NOT alloyed with nickel. I am allergic to nickel and this ring has to have nickel in it... i have another ring that is platinum and it's perfect. don't trust these guys! Their gold jewelry also has nickel in them. they do accept that one. Too bad. :(

Profile Picture Surtsey, 8/17/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

The best experience of shopping online internationally!! Before I had ordered to rings I emailed through a few questions about the sizing. The morning of the next day I had an email back answering all of my questions and asking me for more information to make sure I was making the correct size decision! It took 9 days to be shipped and then only 5 days to receive it and I live in Australia. I sent an email after 5 days of placing the order asking for a update and received an email the next morning giving me a detailed update. The engraving is amazing!! They managed to engrave a name on the inside of my 2mm band. I will be recommending them to everybody and ordering another gold band for my other hand in the near future :D

Profile Picture User2523590, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
1.0

I have been very dissatisfied with the service & craftmanship of the ring I ordered for my fiance from e-wedding bands. The first ring we received was noticeably narrower than the 5mm ring I ordered. Also it did not appear to have a dome, even though I ordered a 5mm domed step-down edge band. My name in the free engraving was misspelled. I returned the ring, and ended up ordering a size wider (6mm) with the satin finish, instead of the stone finish (which was way too rough). We received the new band - the engraving is correct now, the finish is okay, but still not as pictured on the website. It looks less brushed than pictured. But now there is a hairline scratch across the inside of the band, next to the engraved date! We really don't have the time or energy to return the ring yet again, before our wedding date. I am very disappointed with the craftmanship, quality & service of this online company. I sincerely do not recommend ordering from this company.

Profile Picture Meridith, 9/29/12, 4 Reviews