E. Gilbert Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$2,250 Most Popular Price

$2,250 Most Popular Price

hi there! i’m emily, and i take photos. e. gilbert photography is my company, and we provide affordable and creative central florida wedding photography.

i strive to show people how they really are in the moments that i capture. i want my photos to tell you about the people in them, and i want those people to be able to look at their photos and remember feelings that can otherwise be hard to capture. i'm less in-your-face and more stand-back-and-let-the-magic-happen. i especially love vintage, nerdy, kitschy, and quirky couples & weddings.

e. gilbert photography's work has been featured on: style me pretty, magical day weddings, the lovely find, and when geeks wed.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints

• Savannah
    Savannah D. Married on 04/06/2019

The Best Photographer Ever

Emily was truly amazing to work with. I had a pretty quirky idea for our vow renewal ceremony and she embraced it with open arms. Our photos look incredible and I will cherish them forever. Our guests keep raving about how fun and wonderful our photographer was. Emily made sure to get all the shots I had discussed with her ahead of time as well as all the fun in the moment shots of our day. She was like having a wonderful old friend there with me taking our photos. I can't recommend her enough!
  • Ellen
    Ellen Event on: 09/15/2017
    Emily is SPECTACULAR! My fiancé and I had a Potter Session inside both Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade for our engagement session. It was about a hundred degrees and 90 percent humidity, and even though we were all dying of heat, she managed to keep us all having so much fun! I had a pretty long list of pictures that I wanted to capture and she got every single one of them and then some. The pictures are absolutely stunning and Emily was just a dream to work with.
  • Raven
    Raven Event on: 08/14/2017
    There are no words to truly capture how amazing Emily is. She was so easy to work with and knew exactly what she was doing. I made the mistake of wearing heels into the park for our Pottersession. I had blisters before we even made it to Diagon Alley. Needless to say I was in a good bit of pain & moving slowly. Emily was so kind & understanding. She let me take my time & short breaks off my feet when we could. She knew the park like the back of her hand. She was perfect at navigating the crowds. She was easy to talk to. Not one moment was awkward. The whole process was like hanging out with a good friend. She was so professional from start to finish. The whole process was a breeze, which was important for us because we were coming from out of state. My questions were always answered. Now to our pictures..... They are 100x better than what I could've ever expected. It blew our minds how outstanding they came out. We are in love with them. I seriously, can not sing her praises enough. We'd use Emily again in a heartbeat & I would recommend her to anyone needing a photographer in the Orlando Area. Thanks for everything, Emily!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

6676 Tanglewood Bay Drive, Apartment 707 Orlando, FL, 32821

By appointment only.
Location of (E. Gilbert Photography)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding