Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number

Dyanna Joy Photography 4
Dyanna Joy Photography 5
  • mallory

mallory · Married on 12/23/2018

Dyanna will make your wedding photo dreams come true!!!

Words don’t even do justice to how amazing Dyanna is; her photos really do the talking. But I’ll do my best! Dyanna has a unique look and feel to her photography; light, airy, romantic, magical – exactly what I had always dreamed of for my wedding photos. As soon as I had reached out and spoken to Dyanna, I knew she was the one! Not only is she insanely talented at what she does, but she is also the kindest, gentlest, most genuine soul! There are bound to be hiccups during wedding planning, and Dyanna handled them like a pro, and with her heart. When it started raining as I pulled up to my engagement location, to me having a breakdown about a hair color mishap days after the wedding, Dyanna was immediately comforting and calming, ensuring me everything would be, not just okay, but exactly as I envisioned. She truly cares about her clients and does everything she can to make sure you are comfortable and happy with the results. Dyanna is a beautiful person inside and out! She made our friends and family feel immediately at ease on our wedding day; they still comment about how wonderful she was. Then there’s the pictures! I meannnnn…DREAMY. The pictures are truly works of art; they are dreamy and beautiful and more than I ever could have imagined. I have people still messaging me in awe of them, saying they look like they’re out of a magazine, the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. I can never thank Dyanna enough for not only being the most talented, amazing photographer, but for being such a genuine warm hearted person! She has given my husband and I the gift of the most beautiful memories of our special day, and I will be forever thankful to her for that!!

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Dyanna Joy Photography 6
    Dyanna Joy Photography 7
    Dyanna Joy Photography 8
    Dyanna Joy Photography 9
    Dyanna Joy Photography 10

Vanessa · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer ever!

I can not say enough about Dyanna. I found her on instagram and her romantic style of photos were exactly what I wanted for our wedding pictures. From our first conversation I could tell how passionate Dyanna is about photography and how invested she is in her couples! She was available for any questions I had leading up to the day and provided a detailed timeline for our wedding day! She made the whole day go smoothly, knowing exactly what pictures had to be taken and kept us on schedule to make sure we got our pictures done before the sun set! She was so warm and sweet and made us feel so comfortable and confident while she was taking our pictures. The day after our wedding she sent us a preview of one of our pictures and it was AMAZING! I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Photography was the most important vendor for my wedding day, as this person captures all the memories that we can look back on forever. When I found Dyanna's instagram, her style matched everything I wanted! It's so bright and magical! Then once I spoke to her I knew that I had to work with her. Dyanna is such a warm hearted person, you can tell from the moment you speak with her that she is so passionate about what she does and is so interested in your love story. She is so professional and puts you at ease in front of the camera. Just a pleasure to work with. She will absolutely make you completely stress free on your wedding day and speechless when you actually receive your wedding photos. I feel so blessed that Dyanna was available for my wedding day and I highly recommend you book her before she isn't available for yours!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Award

Dyanna Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• H&K Weddings and Events
    H&K Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Dyanna (like her name), is a joy to work with. She beautifully documents the day itself and really captures the essence of those she is photographing. Her quality of work and professionalism is top notch. You can't go wrong if you are considering her for your event.