Lewes, DE 19958 Map · Phone number

• Real Weddings 25

26 Reviews for Dyanna Joy Photography

Vanessa · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer ever!

I can not say enough about Dyanna. I found her on instagram and her romantic style of photos were exactly what I wanted for our wedding pictures. From our first conversation I could tell how passionate Dyanna is about photography and how invested she is in her couples! She was available for any questions I had leading up to the day and provided a detailed timeline for our wedding day! She made the whole day go smoothly, knowing exactly what pictures had to be taken and kept us on schedule to make sure we got our pictures done before the sun set! She was so warm and sweet and made us feel so comfortable and confident while she was taking our pictures. The day after our wedding she sent us a preview of one of our pictures and it was AMAZING! I can't wait to see the rest!

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Photography was the most important vendor for my wedding day, as this person captures all the memories that we can look back on forever. When I found Dyanna's instagram, her style matched everything I wanted! It's so bright and magical! Then once I spoke to her I knew that I had to work with her. Dyanna is such a warm hearted person, you can tell from the moment you speak with her that she is so passionate about what she does and is so interested in your love story. She is so professional and puts you at ease in front of the camera. Just a pleasure to work with. She will absolutely make you completely stress free on your wedding day and speechless when you actually receive your wedding photos. I feel so blessed that Dyanna was available for my wedding day and I highly recommend you book her before she isn't available for yours!

• Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved our engagement photos and wedding day photos! Very elegant and lovely.

Award

Dyanna Joy Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,000.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

Real Weddings

• H&K Weddings and Events
    H&K Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Dyanna (like her name), is a joy to work with. She beautifully documents the day itself and really captures the essence of those she is photographing. Her quality of work and professionalism is top notch. You can't go wrong if you are considering her for your event.