Dyanna LaMora Photography Reviews

27 | Lewes, DE

27 Reviews for Dyanna LaMora Photography

• mallory

Mallory · Married on 12/23/2018

Dyanna will make your wedding photo dreams come true!!!

Words don’t even do justice to how amazing Dyanna is; her photos really do the talking. But I’ll do my best! Dyanna has a unique look and feel to her photography; light, airy, romantic, magical – exactly what I had always dreamed of for my wedding photos. As soon as I had reached out and spoken to Dyanna, I knew she was the one! Not only is she insanely talented at what she does, but she is also the kindest, gentlest, most genuine soul! There are bound to be hiccups during wedding planning, and Dyanna handled them like a pro, and with her heart. When it started raining as I pulled up to my engagement location, to me having a breakdown about a hair color mishap days after the wedding, Dyanna was immediately comforting and calming, ensuring me everything would be, not just okay, but exactly as I envisioned. She truly cares about her clients and does everything she can to make sure you are comfortable and happy with the results. Dyanna is a beautiful person inside and out! She made our friends and family feel immediately at ease on our wedding day; they still comment about how wonderful she was. Then there’s the pictures! I meannnnn…DREAMY. The pictures are truly works of art; they are dreamy and beautiful and more than I ever could have imagined. I have people still messaging me in awe of them, saying they look like they’re out of a magazine, the most beautiful wedding pictures they have ever seen. I can never thank Dyanna enough for not only being the most talented, amazing photographer, but for being such a genuine warm hearted person! She has given my husband and I the gift of the most beautiful memories of our special day, and I will be forever thankful to her for that!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Vanessa · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer ever!

I can not say enough about Dyanna. I found her on instagram and her romantic style of photos were exactly what I wanted for our wedding pictures. From our first conversation I could tell how passionate Dyanna is about photography and how invested she is in her couples! She was available for any questions I had leading up to the day and provided a detailed timeline for our wedding day! She made the whole day go smoothly, knowing exactly what pictures had to be taken and kept us on schedule to make sure we got our pictures done before the sun set! She was so warm and sweet and made us feel so comfortable and confident while she was taking our pictures. The day after our wedding she sent us a preview of one of our pictures and it was AMAZING! I can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

Photography was the most important vendor for my wedding day, as this person captures all the memories that we can look back on forever. When I found Dyanna's instagram, her style matched everything I wanted! It's so bright and magical! Then once I spoke to her I knew that I had to work with her. Dyanna is such a warm hearted person, you can tell from the moment you speak with her that she is so passionate about what she does and is so interested in your love story. She is so professional and puts you at ease in front of the camera. Just a pleasure to work with. She will absolutely make you completely stress free on your wedding day and speechless when you actually receive your wedding photos. I feel so blessed that Dyanna was available for my wedding day and I highly recommend you book her before she isn't available for yours!

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 04/22/2017

We loved our engagement photos and wedding day photos! Very elegant and lovely.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Tara · Married on 07/30/2016

Dyanna is one the the warmest human beings I've ever met. Her spirit, kindness, energy, and enthusiasm are unparalleled. Not only did she make our engagement session and wedding more relaxing and more fun, she also helped prepare us for literally everything and went so far above and beyond her "duty" as a photographer. I really cannot speak highly enough of her and would recommend her a thousand times over!! And on top of all of that, our photos are PERFECT. She is able to capture the personality and spirit of every couple she works with. No wedding looks the same and every couple's unique love and persona is captured. She is the best!

Sent on 08/23/2016
  • Danielle Ambrosio

Danielle · Married on 05/20/2016

Working with Dyanna was absolute perfection! From the first phone call to our wedding, she was attentive to each and every detail and so pleasant. Her spirit is contagious and is genuinely excited for each and every couple she gets to work with. A true professional with a love for what she does.
    After I had researched endless wedding photographers, we were lucky enough to come across Dyanna’s website and Instagram and instantly fell in love with her work. So many Ooohs, Ahhhhs, and WOW factors later, we just knew we wanted her to capture our special day. She was very professional and personable, quick to respond to all my emails/ texts, and readily helped with the planning of the overall day. She went above and beyond to make us feel so comfortable and captured photos we could only dream of.
    A few weeks before our big day, Dyanna had sent me a very thorough questionnaire to complete. This would include the timeline of the day, the vendor’s contacts, the expectations of Scott and I. Pretty much anything and everything to possibility expect for the day. She had made sure to connect multiple times prior to discuss any questions she might have had and go through what she would be doing throughout the day. We both went into the day fully prepared of what to expect and not once single detail was overlooked.
    Dyanna’s tranquil spirit was exactly what I needed the day of the wedding. Her attention to detail, creative nature, and love of photography was very evident throughout our day and couldn’t have been happier to work with such a professional. I consider her to be a great friend now and can only hope she will make the next future Mr. and Mrs. as happy as my husband and I are!
    We are so excited to see all of our photos and would highly recommended Dyanna’s services!

Sent on 07/25/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2015

Dyanna is one of the most wonderfully kind people I have ever met! Pictures were my top priority for my wedding and she definitely made my vision come true! She is incredibly bubbly, fun and great at giving direction. She had a clear idea and plan coming into my wedding which put me at ease. I was so appreciative of how efficient she was because every bride wants those magical pictures but not everyone likes standing there for them. She makes pictures fly by and makes you feel so special and beautiful during her photography sessions. She was affordable and does a complimentary engagement photo shoot which was amazing! It gave us an opportunity to interact with her and gave Dyanna a chance to see how we photograph so she knows exactly what to do for the wedding day! Another great thing about her is her vail shots! She does the most incredible "caught in the wind" vail shots so I recommend getting a cheap long vail in addition to your regular one so she can capture these shots for you. I HIGHLY recommend Dyanna. Wonderful person and a wonderful photographer who definitely loves what she does <3

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 10/11/2015

Dyanna was an amazing photographer and I have nothing but the best to say about her and her photography services. The engagement pictures were so beautiful and I can't wait to see our wedding pictures. She is so easy to work with and provides so much direction to help us feel comfortable in front of the camera. My bridal party kept telling me how much they enjoyed working with her and her husband. They are an amazing team and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/13/2015

I don't even know where to begin! You will not regret booking Dyanna. Not only is she incredibly talented at what she does but she goes above and beyond her duties as a wedding photographer to make sure your day is everything you've ever hoped for and more. Dyanna is just simply the sweetest and so easy to work with! In planning my wedding, I definitely put the most thought into booking a photographer and I am SO happy I did because Dyanna exceeded all my expectations. Her expertise and experience is invaluable and she definitely approaches each wedding methodically to make sure she captures every moment of your special day. You can truly tell she loves what she does. She was also always prompt with her communication leading up to the wedding. She even called a week before the wedding to suggest that we had clear umbrellas and rain boots available because it was supposed to rain on our big day. Our wedding day ended up being a wet one but we are so grateful for her suggestions as our photos still turned out INCREDIBLE. She makes you and your fiance/husband feel so comfortable during her photography sessions. My friends and family all rave over her photos and really enjoyed working with her as well. I HIGHLY recommend Dyanna!

Sent on 01/28/2016
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/08/2015

Highly recommend Dyanna Joy! She genuinely brought us divine joy to our wedding planning, and we are so grateful that we found her.

Dyanna's personality made us feel so comfortable that it felt like we were old friends. She was incredibly professional, organized, and responsive whenever we needed her. She helped us create a wedding day timeline to share with our vendors and bridal party so that everyone was kept informed and on the same schedule. Our wedding day would have never gone so smoothly without her attention to detail.

Dyanna truly loves what she does, and it shows in her personality and in her beautiful work. We couldn't be more excited about our experience with her, and our engagement + wedding photos. She is so beautiful inside and out and captured memories that we will treasure forever.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Andrew · Married on 07/11/2015

Dyanna is amazingly talented! I was lucky enough to meet her before I was even engaged - she was the wedding photographer for my friend's wedding. At my friend's wedding, I was blown away by Dyanna's sweet personality, amazing eye, and talented shots, and she was the first vendor we booked when we got engaged! I really appreciated Dyanna's flexibility and attention to details during our engagement photo shoot, and I absolutely loved how our photos turned out. Before our wedding day, Dyanna was always available for advice, trouble-shooting, and to lend a friendly ear, and she worked wonderfully with our wedding planner and other vendors. The day of our wedding, Dyanna was confident, timely, and organized, which was so incredibly helpful on a packed day. She took so many amazing shots of our friends, family, and venue - I love them all! I absolutely love how soft, ethereal, and romantic our pictures look. We receive more compliments about our pictures than anything else from our wedding! I wholeheartedly recommend Dyanna to any couple looking for gorgeous wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Dyanna was hands down the best photographer ever! Hiring her for our wedding was probably the best decision we made during the whole wedding process! From our first meeting with her on at our engagement photo session, we knew we had picked the right one! She was so professional yet she really becomes a valued and dear friend! Our engagement photos turned out to be absolutely stunning and of the highest quality! We thought that they were amazing and would be the best pictures we had from our entire engagement/wedding combined... But Dyanna continued to stun us again with our wedding photos, which were absolutely breathtaking! She captured each moment with so much detail in her photos and we just can't stop staring at some of the pictures! Dyanna is THE photographer you MUST get for your wedding - you will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Krissy · Married on 04/25/2015

Hiring Dyanna as our photographer was without a doubt, the BEST decision my husband and I made for our wedding. From start to finish, working with Dyanna was (like her name suggests) a joy. At our engagement shoot on the beach in October, Dyanna made us feel comfortable from the start. Her cheery, kind personality made the experience so much fun. She’s so instantly lovable that even a stranger on the boardwalk dropped to his knee and proposed to her! We received a preview of our engagement pictures that evening, and with just that one image we were amazed. She has a knack for capturing people’s personalities and showcasing them in the best light. Dyanna’s professionalism is unmatched. She responds to emails and phone calls promptly and with detail. She exceeded our expectations in terms of the number of photos we received and how quickly we received them. She also coordinated a wedding day photography timeline for us which made the hours leading up to the ceremony flow very smoothly. On the wedding day, Dyanna arrived at our venue early to scope out locations and ideal shots. She carefully and creatively photographed every little detail. Throughout the day, she was consistently professional, accommodating, unobtrusive, yet present for all the perfect moments. Every day I relive the story of our wedding day as I look through the photos. There is an ethereal, dream-like glow to all of our pictures. My husband and I have received so many compliments from family, friends, and coworkers. “Amazing” is the word we have have heard the most when describing the photographs and we could not agree more. Dyanna found such a great balance between natural, candid shots and traditional wedding portaits and truly captured each moment perfectly. Having her by our side on the wedding day was just like having another friend there. We can’t thank Dyanna enough for everything she did to make our wedding day memories so beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Meaghan · Married on 12/13/2014

Dyanna was absolutely fantastic to work with. She made my husband and I feel so very comfortable. The poses felt natural and it was easy to forget that she was even there. Dyanna really allowed us to enjoy our evening while capturing every moment of it. I can't wait to see the finished product, but if it is anything like our engagement photos, I KNOW I will absolutely love them! I highly recommend Dyanna to any bride getting married in the DC area.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/08/2014

Dyanna Joy Photography was my first vendor I booked for my wedding, I actually contacted her before I even got engaged!! When I saw her beautiful work from a past high school classmate's wedding, I couldn't take my eyes off of how beautifully she captured every moment and every detail of the day. What I love most about her work is that she captures true emotions and makes her clients feel absolutely comfortable. Dyanna did both our engagement and wedding day shoot, and her warm, friendly nature made it seem like she was an old friend spending time with us. She was not intrusive at all, and she has the perfect eye for all the most beautiful moments. Besides marrying my husband, booking Dyanna Joy for our wedding was the next best decision I made! She is not only a lovely photographer, but a delightful, kind person as well!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Marianne · Married on 11/01/2014

Dyanna was a fantastic photographer! I will preface this review by saying that I absolutely hate being photographed (pictures make me feel awkward and I hate being the center of attention) but when I saw the photo's that Dyanna had taken for one of my friend's wedding I knew I had to have her!! From the second I met Dyanna I knew that she had a big heart and is extremely talented. She helped me step out of my shell and made me feel so comfortable doing so. My engagement/wedding pictures were absolutely breathtaking and I couldn't be happier with them. She is a true professional and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/21/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/26/2014

Dyanna shows confidence in her photography and is passionate about what she does. She prepares herself very well and is timely and reliable. She is a fun loving woman with incredible talent!

Sent on 03/07/2015

Layne · Married on 10/05/2014

Dyanna is a beautiful person inside and out. Our engagement session back in the spring of 2014 was the best date/day my husband (fiance at the time) and I have ever had. One of the many reasons why the day and shoot went so well was because of our amazing photographer who not only had a presence that was so sincere, but she made all the butterflies about being in front of a camera go away. Our wedding was the exact same way! She knows the perfect timing, lighting, and as a bride herself, knows when the actual bride needs to take a short break to eat something or get a glass of water. She understands the passionate and vulnerable moments you need during first glance or after the ceremony. She gets it! She is flexible, responsive, and open to suggestions. She even deals with guests who are aren't the easiest to get along with in order to get the shot or capture the perfect moment. Overall, Dyanna's personality and skill makes it such a pleasure to work with her. I should mention Dyanna is my cousin and some of you may think "of course you'd pick family/why wouldn't you write something nice", but honestly, it is more frightening to think about working with Dyanna because she was family than a random wedding photographer. I hired Dyanna like I would any other vendor. I chose Dyanna because I only wanted her to take my wedding photos. In my heart I knew she is the one person who can capture the true emotion behind the in-love couple. And don't worry folks, the pictures are breathtaking! I don't regret my decision and I never will...my pictures will forever help me remember the ceremony that I cried the entire time through or the day my father looked at me with tears in his eyes. Hire Dyanna-you won't regret one second!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Dyanna Joy Photography is everything you could hope for in a wedding photographer! Her pictures speak for themselves - she has an incredible eye and a real talent for putting you at ease in front of the camera. My husband and I felt pretty camera shy at first, but Dyanna knew how to get us comfortable. She paid attention to our desires for the wedding and engagement session, and we ended up with photos that were exactly the style we wanted. She's extremely warm but also completely professional. My husband has a large family with many small nieces and nephews and Dyanna managed to corral the whole group for a gorgeous family photo - no small feat! - all the while keeping us on schedule. Hiring Dyanna Joy Photography was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Kasey · Married on 08/29/2014

Dyanna is an excellent and creative wedding photographer. Her photos are one of a kind and she makes everyone involved feel relaxed and special during all of the wedding day events. We couldn't have chosen a better photographer for our wedding day!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Natalie · Married on 08/23/2014

Dyanna is truly blessed with an amazing talent! Just look through her blog and you'll see her breathtaking work! Everyone I know, and even people I don't know, have been commenting on our wedding pictures. She made us feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera and is very creative. My husband strongly dislikes posing for pictures, so it was important for us to have photographer that could capture candid, natural photos and Dyanna did just that. She is also very flexible. We had torrential downpour on our wedding day (outdoor wedding), which caused things to get pretty chaotic, but through it all Dyanna still got amazing photos! She even stood outside in the pouring rain, while we all had umbrellas, just to get the perfect pictures. Talk about dedication!!

It was such a pleasure working with Dyanna. Not only is her work stunning, but her personality is bubbly and fun to be around. You can tell that she genuinely cares about each of her clients and puts 110% effort into every event. I am so incredibly happy that we chose her to capture our special day!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Jonathan · Married on 06/21/2014

Dyanna has a true skill for photography. She is hands down the best photographer I have ever had the opportunity to work with in my life. It is clear that her technical understanding regarding the lighting, angles, lenses, and equipment is second to none. My wife and I have never taken professional photos before, yet Dyanna was so incredibly helpful and coached us through what do to with our hands, faces, where we were looking, different poses to strike, etc ... to make sure that the love we felt for each other was accurately portrayed in the pictures. This skill she has to coach her clients through the shoot is second to none and blew us away once we saw the end result. We couldn't be more thankful to have had a photographer like Dyanna. We are confident our pictures would not have been as amazing without her behind the lens.

We could not believe the quality of the pictures which she captured throughout the day. Dyanna was excellent at managing the overall timeline and logistics in general. She also did a great job at capturing all the different elements of the wedding, and many of our guests, so they were also able to look back through the pictures and remember the fun which they had at our wedding.

Overall, I couldn't give a higher recommendation for Dyanna. If you want the best photographer for your special day / event ... go with Dyanna. We are SO thankful to have such beautiful photos which we will be able to look back through and smile for the rest of our lives. THANK YOU Dyanna!

Sent on 03/15/2015

Kristall · Married on 05/31/2014

Where does one begin when writing a review for the amazing Dyanna Joy? There are so many positive things to say that is hard to choose where to begin!

Like any girl, I dreamed of the day that I got engaged and could begin planning my wedding. I was the girl who had her whole wedding planned way before there was a ring on my finger. I was a follower of Dyanna's blog and Facebook page and I immediately fell in love with her photography. My now husband had begun the ring shopping process and I knew the big moment was coming. I knew that there was one thing that I NEEDED to have on my wedding day, my one non-negotiable and that was having Dyanna be my photographer. So I emailed her before I was even engaged (a first for her haha). She was so incredibly sweet and patient with me even without a ring on my finger. She sent me her information and waited patiently for me to contact her when I was actually engaged. I of course booked her as soon as the ring was placed on my finger.

She was such a sweetheart leading up to and at our engagement session. She made both myself and my husband feel very comfortable during the photo session. So much so that my husband went from shy in front of the camera to a GQ model! The pictures came out amazing and I still love admiring them daily.

Dyanna was amazing leading up to the wedding and on the wedding day! She helped me with my wedding day timeline and was not only my photographer that day but also a voice of reason and helped to keep me calm. She did an amazing job with a large bridal party and made us all feel like models. She was there documenting everything from getting ready all the way to the bouquet and garter toss! She captured so many amazing moments and helped to make our wedding a day a well documented event that we will never ever forget!

Working with Dyanna is like working with your best friend! She is a joy and a blessing to every bride that has the privilege to work with her!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/10/2014

Dyanna was a pleasure to work with. Our engagement photos were spectacular and gave my husband and I the opportunity to get comfortable in front of the camera. She has a great eye and was able to find cool, unique shots that really set our e-session apart from others we've seen. The wedding day photography was just as great! She's incredibly talented, and her ebullient personality will immediately put you at ease in front of the camera. She was able to give us a sneak peek of our photos very shortly after the wedding and they are so beautiful. My husband and I agreed at the start, the photographer would be the most important vendor we would hire during our wedding planning process, and I am 100% confident that we hired the best person for the job. She has captured our memories and her photos will be a tangible reminder of a wonderful day!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Annesia · Married on 01/18/2014

The day after I got engaged in November of 2012, the first email I sent was to see what dates Dyanna Joy Photography had available for January of 2014. My husband and I weren't willing to plan anything else for our wedding until we knew for sure that Dyanna would be there to capture the day. From the engagement pictures to the final delivery of our wedding photos, Dyanna makes the process so easy and has given us memories that will last a lifetime. I have not only had the pleasure of working with Dyanna for my own wedding, but witnessed her give the same care when I was a bridesmaid at another wedding she photographed.

I cannot stress enough what a pleasure is was to work with Dyanna Joy Photography and you will not find anyone better in the business to photograph your special day!

Sent on 02/13/2015