7895 Heatherglen Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45255 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19

About Dugan Studios

Dugan Studios is unique in that we offer both still photography and video for weddings. Utilizing a 4-person crew of two photographers and two videographers we capture all of the sights and sounds of your wedding day.

Follow Dugan Studios on

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 1 Video

8 Reviews for Dugan Studios

Sara · Married on 05/22/2015

We loved our experience with Dan. He really listened to our requests and captured "us" in our photos and videos. We couldn't be happier with the level of service that we received. Very professional, talented, responsive and reliable. We have received numerous compliments on our photography and were really fortunate that we had Dan and his team there to capture it all. Our photos and videos turned out amazing. They stay up to date with all of the newest technology. They can even use a drone camera for aerial footage. We are so happy that we went with Dugan studios and highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Beatrice · Married on 09/13/2014

Dan and his staff from Dugan Studios were great to work with before, during, and after my daughter's September wedding. They captured some of the most beautiful and romantic moments. Both videographers were wonderful and a lot of fun to work with, the entire day. I was very impressed with how unobtrusive they were while filming the pre-wedding events as well as the wedding and reception. The quality of their work is evident in the way they capture special moments, creating some very precious and lasting memories! I would highly recommend having Dugan Studios perform your wedding videography. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Dan created such an amazing video that really captured the feel of my wedding. From the unique aerial footage to the great clips of my grandparents getting down on the dance floor, the video was everything I could have asked for. I also loved his music choices. Dan was very professional and didn't get in any of my guests faces or anything with the cameras. He also stayed late into the night, later than we had discussed since our event got extended. He also edited the video based on a few additional people I wanted to include, which I really appreciated. My whole family is also so thrilled with the video. I know that when I look back in 30 years at the video, I will be able to remember every detail! Thank you Dan!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Dugan Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer?
    High-Def Video
    Highlight Video
    Multi. Cameras
    Raw Footage
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    DVD

• 7895 Heatherglen Dr. Cincinnati, 45255 See on map
    Location of (Dugan Studios)