Duback Photography

Williston, VT View map
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

My goal is to make beautiful, unique images while being an upbeat, positive player at your wedding. My team captures breathtaking images and does so while being warm, accessible, professional, and most of all, committed to creating the most beautiful photographs possible. As the son of a fine artist, I’ve been consumed with an appreciation for visual expression since childhood. My studies in art and photography led me to photograph my first wedding on the shores of Lake Champlain in 2000. I have thoroughly loved my job ever since. In fact, that’s a piece of feedback I always hear: that it’s obvious how much I love my job! -Andy Duback

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Catherine M. Married on 07/09/2022

Can't thank Andy enough!

I was the most nervous (even dreading) the wedding picture taking process... I wanted good photos of course but I do not like posing for them... However, Andy from the very beginning calmed any nerves I had about it. He had great communication throughout the planning part of the wedding and was so personable. Andy is very organized which made me confident in him and his ability to "wrangle" my family members efficiently for picture time. He also has great vision for couple first look and portrait shots. However, the real reason I picked Andy was for his candid shots that I saw in his portfolio. These are the photos I want to look back on and remember how wonderful the day was and how happy our family and friends were. I already got to see some amazing candid pictures of our wedding in our sneak peak and I cannot wait to see more. I really can't praise him enough for the quality of work and seamless fit he was throughout the day. He felt like he was part of the family which may sound cheesy but honestly true. We actually had many guests after the wedding comment on how good our photographer was! Highly recommend Duback Photography for your big day or next event!
    Courtney P. Married on 07/02/2022

Above and Beyond! Made Getting Our Picture Taken Enjoyable and Fun

We hired Andy for our wedding at The Trailside Inn on July 2, and could not have been happier in our choice. Andy is incredibly professional and definitely knows his craft, he was great at making us feel comfortable in front of a camera and was super friendly and fun throughout the entire day.

Not only were we impressed by Andy, but many of our guests also remarked on how great he was. Without being invasive, he truly was everywhere (and was our only photographer!)

We are yet to receive all of our photos as they’re still being edited, but Andy sent us about 40 shots by noon the next day and they were all incredible. For two people that REALLY don’t like getting our photo taken, he really made us look great and took some really creative and fun shots. We keep saying, if this is what he sent for preliminary shots, cannot wait to see the rest after editing. Highly recommend!
    Becca P. Married on 10/11/2019

Amazing photographer!

Andy was so easy to work with! He is friendly and makes you feel at ease. Andy was able to capture all of the shots at our wedding that we were hoping for, and more! Our photos are a great mix of candids and portraits and came out so beautifully. We are very happy and would highly recommend him!

Duback Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for writing this, Becca. Thanks, too, for being willing to go out in the rain for the photo you attached. What a great day. So happy for you both!! -Andy
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Geoff Hansen Photography Geoff Hansen Photography Wedding Photographers

I've known Andy for several years, both as a wedding photographer and a journalist. I enjoy looking at his photographs because I feel what it was like to be there, capturing the joy and happiness of a couple's landmark event. It's a skill some photographers lack, using lighting or lenses to hype up reality. Andy is hard-working, honest and kind – he's the complete photographer!

161 Maple Rd Williston, 05495
Location of (Duback Photography)

Duback Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Duback Photography include in the starting price?

Duback Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Duback Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Duback Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Duback Photography offer?

Duback Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Duback Photography offer?

Duback Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Duback Photography offer for wedding events?

Duback Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Duback Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Duback Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Burlington for your wedding