James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Duane Wittaker Photography

I'm a wedding photographer in Jamaica and my style of shooting employs a fusion of fashion/contemporary, photojournalism and trational.

I've been called dynamic, energetic and creative; I consider myself a person with an eye for great art and a love for a good story. I focus on telling stories that may perplex, excite, intrigue or simply emote a reaction. My passion is in capturing the natural elements of a scene: the emotion, the character, the ambiance and very importantly, those fleeting moments that can be captured in a photograph forever.

I pride myself on being approachable and friendly and as it so happens, my personality is probably one of the more important tools of my trade. Before snapping a pic, I ensure my clients are comfortable, get to know them and understand their likes, dislikes and expectations. This, I've found, ensures a better wedding photography experience and helps me to capture "memories by the moment".

Follow Duane Wittaker Photography on

DWLogolesswhitespace600w
DuaneWittakerPhotographyCeremony01

2 Reviews for Duane Wittaker Photography

Tohvae · Married on 07/28/2012

I am rating Duane a 5.0 because that is as far as I can go on this website. If it was up to me, I'd be giving him ratings that are off the chart. When it comes to Duane Wittaker, you will not find better work and you will not find a better price. I have seen wedding photography packages that cost 3 times the price and the work was nowhere close to Duane's. Duane is extremely energetic, funny, friendly and professional. My bridesmaids were impressed with how fast Duane learned their names and never mistake one for another. This made them at ease and we have the most gorgeous photos to show for it. Photography is natural for Duane and you'll find that he is never intrusive to you or your guests and you'll find yourself wondering "when did he get that shot?!???!?!"
    I have received nothing but compliments on my photos. They are incredubly impressive.

Thank you Duane!!
    P.S. Please be available to photograph all the important events of my life!!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Duane Wittaker Photography's reply:

THANKS TOHVAE! I'm happy you're happy!

Maybe we should talk to WeddingWire about increasing the ratings scale? :-D

Heather · Married on 05/05/2012

I'm sure there are other good photographers on the island, but I can't vouch for them. Duane was professional from Day 1. I recently had a destination wedding in Jamaica and didn't want to use the hotel's photographer because the pictures looked so plain. I was definitely skeptical of booking such an important vendor without ever meeting, but I really liked Duane's portfolio, website presentation, and that he offered so many good photo tips for free. I only had his website and a post on bestdestinationweddings.com to go by, but his materials were so professional that I was willing to take the chance. Duane showed up on time, consulted with us beforehand, and was such a joy to work with. He captured all of the important moments that you'd expect, but also subtle glances and personalities that you'd never expect to be noticed by a stranger. You really get a great bargain for the price.

Sent on 07/18/2012

Duane Wittaker Photography's reply:

Heather, this is an awesome review, I really appreciate it. I'm happy I was able to work with you and the family, your wedding day was a lot of fun - especially the episode with the fire breather!

All the best to you and Roderick for the future!

Duane Wittaker Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Hummingbird Hall Jamaica
    Hummingbird Hall Jamaica Banquet Halls

We have had the pleasure of working with Duane Wittaker Photographer. We were very impressed by his creativity, professionalism, enthusiasm and energy. His work focuses on capturing the love story of clients and his attention to detail is phenomenal. Duane is a delight to work with and we genuinely look forward to Duane photographing the weddings of Hummingbird Hall clients in the future. Duane Wittaker photography is a perfect complement to a Hummingbird Hall wedding :)

• Eventsbytamar
    Eventsbytamar Wedding Planners

I have worked with this photographer and he is very professional.

• Kingston See on map