DS Entertainment USA

Concord, CA View map
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Based in Concord, California, DS Entertainment USA is a full-service entertainment company providing DJs for weddings in the San Francisco Bay Area, and beyond. The team has a strict one-event-per-day policy, allowing them to focus on providing the highest level of service to their couples. The groups DJ’s have an extensive repertoire that ranges from tracks by classic country crooners to the latest chart-topping pop stars. Owner Dallas Sherman is a veteran entertainer with over three decades of experience behind the decks at events and on the radio. With a passion for music and a penchant for fun he knows what it takes to make a great event. Dallas’ mission to bring joy to newlyweds knows no bounds, and he is willing to travel and play across the country.

DS Entertainment USA offers service with a smile. Couples can relax and enjoy their event, safe in the knowledge that Dallas has its entertainment covered. DS Entertainment USA consults with to-be-weds to learn about their needs and their vision for the coming big day. In addition to creating customized setlists, Dallas offers a range of equipment rentals to elevate any celebration. These include a professional sound system, a lighting rig for a laser show, and even fun extras such as confetti canons.

DS Entertainment USA supports the Wounded Warrior Project and the U.S.O. with a portion of the proceeds from every event.

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1250

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
MC
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
MC
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Projector
Uplighting

Allison C. Married on 09/18/2021

Very helpful!

Dallas was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process. We chose to allow song requests throughout the night which the guests loved and everyone danced the entire time!
    Michelle S. Married on 07/10/2021

Overall wonderful & stress free experience

Dallas was professional, responsive, and a delight to work with during the process of planning my wedding. I was confident the day of that the entertainment he provided would be excellent, and it was. He definitely knows how to get your guests up to the dancefloor. I would highly recommend hiring him if you want a stress free wedding planning experience and professional and fun entertainment!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly F. Married on 02/22/2020

Highly recommend!

He was the DJ and emcee for my wedding and he made it enjoyable. Kids had lots of fun when he brought out the light up rings during dancing. His equipment was complete so I didn’t have to worry about anything else. I just gave him my list of events and songs that I wanted to play, and I focused on my guests while he did his thing. Highly recommend him! Everyone at my wedding had fun and I received lots of compliments!

Deals

DS Entertainment USA 1
Offer

DS Entertainment USA is offering free upgrading from our standard uplights rental to our high-end uplights for free.

Why are we making this offer? I think it’s because we at DSE have cabin fever due to this Covid-19 lockdown and we’ve gone a bit crazy! Actually, we know couples have been effected by the lockdown more than most folks. There is uncertainty about dates, venues, and of course budget. We know that budgets have been impacted and some couples cannot afford a lot of ‘extras’. So this is our way to provide our couples with a Covid-19 era wedding present.

This is a $1,200 value you get just for booking your wedding with us.

DS Entertainment USA 2
Discount

$100 discount off total price for active military and U.S. military veterans.

DS Entertainment USA 3
Discount

$50 discount for couples finding us on Wedding Wire.

Pricing

DS Entertainment USA Price Rates

Concord, CA 94521 Concord, CA, 94521
925-319-6388

24/7
Location of (DS Entertainment USA)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding