Drinks R Us & Events

Franklin, TN View map

Drinks R Us & Events is a fully licensed, insured and professional bartending & event planning company. We are here to help you enjoy your smallest most intimate occasions or help you celebrate your biggest and best accomplishments. Drinks R Us & Events also provide Day of Wedding Coordnation, event staffing and wait staff. I am experienced with all event related services and can help with decorating, setup and take down, coordination of vendors and more! At Drinks R Us are proud to offer services at a very reasonable price,honest and I’d be pleased to serve you! Drinks R Us & Events will travel to bording state Kentucky, Alabama and all Surrounding Nashville counties

• Black-owned

1 User photo

• Sonia
    Sonia B. Married on 07/10/2021

Energetic, positive, punctual, and professional

We hired Kayla and her team as waitstaff at our wedding working with food set-up, buffet, non-alcoholic drinks, and cake. They did a great job! From the moment they arrived, they were hustling, kept everything stocked, answered questions, and make sure my husband and I had everything we needed. On top of it all they were super positive and energetic too! We had a big wedding and they make it look easy. They are a big part of why everything went so smoothly. I highly recommend Kayla (Drinks R Us) and I would definitely use them again.

The only thing I would change would be adding another hour to the contract to have them around for more of the clean-up but that's on me.
  • Katie
    Katie R. Married on 06/13/2020

Fun and Friendly Bartender!

Kayla was so great!! I am absolutely clueless when it comes to alcohol, and Kayla answered all of my questions (even the ones I asked more than once). She is so flexible unlike other bartenders that I spoke with. She is able to offer an open bar, cash bar, and/or a mix between the two. She helped us decide the best route to take as far as what would be easier to manage on the day of. All of our guests raved about the drinks, and her fun personality. When it was time for her to leave, my father-in-law told her she couldn't leave until she danced. Kayla jumped right out there and danced for a little bit. She even made sure I had a big ole margarita before she left so that I was taken care of :)
    P.S. Kayla stuck with us through the craziness of Corona so she is fearless!

Drinks R Us & Events's reply:

Katie,

This made my heart smile!! Thank you so much!! We had a great time, customer service is our top priority.

Xoxo
    Kayla
  • Courtney
    Courtney K. Married on 09/28/2019

Great Energy, Professional, Affordable

Kayla's initial responsiveness won me over, and her professionalism and energy gave me confidence that her company would do a great job at my wedding--and they did! She helped me come up with signature drinks, suggested quantities, and helped provide extras like ice, limes, etc. I'd recommend skipping the big bartending companies that overcharge and instead use Drinks R Us for a small gathering or large event.

Drinks R Us & Events's reply:

Courtney,

You made my heart smile!! Thank you a million times, we enjoyed your family so much. Everything was beautiful, God bless you two!!

Xoxo
    Kayla

Deals

Drinks R Us & Events 1
Exclusive

Franklin Franklin, TN, 37067
(615) 864-6934
Location of (Drinks R Us & Events)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding