160 International Parkway, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 29

About DreamVision Media LLC

DreamVision Photo Booths provides the best photo booth rental services in Central Florida and surrounding areas. Whether its a Wedding, Corporate Event, Grand Opening, Party or Social Event our photo booth will provide an unforgettable experience. Let our Photo Booth be the highlight of your next event. We use the highest quality DSLR cameras and Dye-Sub printers. DreamVision Photo Booths come with Social Media, Email, and GIF Capabilities. Your choice of an LED Inflatable Booth, Enclosed booth, or Open Air with backdrop.

$100 Deposit Saves Your Date!

Call, Email, or Text us!

acf5dd24e0329c86 1496249175906 bs 4

• Videos 4

39 Reviews for DreamVision Media LLC

audrey · Married on 11/04/2017

Enjoyed Mike and his team for our wedding! We had a destination wedding in Orlando with no knowledge of any vendors from the area. I came across Dream Vision Media through a Groupon for their photo booth which led me to their website. After an initial conference call with Mike, I had a settled feeling about what he and his team would offer the day of our wedding. I shared with Mike early on the type of photos I wanted to capture. With the wedding being at a hotel and limited time post-ceremony, I expressed to Mike that I did not want my pictures to look we were at a hotel. I’m waiting for my full package to be finished but within a few days Mike shared some preview photos which totally blew us away! We can’t wait to see the video and other pictures. Also, I’d like to highlight Matt and Courtney from the team who were super attentive to me and flowed right in with the reception festivities. Matt had the duty of shadowing me and he did not disappoint! When I requested forks for the cake cutting Matt disappeared for a milli-second and came back with two forks. He also jumped right in when we went to bustle my dress and assisted the bridesmaids in finding the hooks. Courtney was extremely genuine, complimenting the wedding and suggesting I put back on my bridal shoes just before the groom removed my garter. She prob knew my flip flops or are feet may not photograph well. I highly recommend Dream Vision Media as they will hear YOUR VISION and make that a reality for your event.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/09/2017

DreamVision was fantastic! My husband and I did not want to spend crazy amounts of money on videography. At first we looked into DreamVision to just record our ceremony and the important parts of the reception (first dances, speeches, etc.). The price for this package was so crazy reasonable that we knew we had to book him! The best part was that we were later able to upgrade to a full 8 hours of coverage with a free 2 hour photobooth for a relatively small price. We got so much from DreamVision for the price we paid. The videographers worked so well with our photographer that everyone thought they were from the same company. And the photobooth was a big hit! We used the open air booth and it was perfect. We were able to customize our background and our photo strip template. And they printed each image in duplicate so that one could be glued into a notebook for our guest to write in. All in all a fantastic company that was great to work with and such a great price.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Briana · Married on 01/21/2017

Well, we have not received the video yet, but the day of went so smoothly with Mike! He was there right on time, he was extremely friendly and funny, and his assistant was great too! As far as leading up to the event, we booked over a year in advanced, and he answered all of my questions almost right away. Once it got closer, he was there to answer the same questions again, and more! I am SO looking forward to seeing the video! I would definitely recommend Mike, and DreamVision to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2017

DreamVision Media LLC FAQ

• Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• 160 International Parkway Lake Mary, 32746 See on map